• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SlimShady

Oct 25, 2021
Hey guys,

What happens if you overdose on psilocybin (magic mushrooms?). Can it be used as a method to ctb?

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Shu and patheticpartner
N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
No you can't. It takes Impossible amount of mushroom for overdose.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelessandconfused, GentleJerk, patheticpartner and 2 others
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
ehr an den Horror Trips die du bekommen wirst

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
You might ctb on a bad trip, but i don't think the mushrooms themselves would kill you

Reactions: hopelessandconfused, patheticpartner and SlimShady
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
So Pilze oder lsd sind für CTB überhaupt nicht geeignet man kommt nur an eiern schlechten Trip und das ist wirklich schrecklich

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
There is another psych_dellic substance called IBO_G_AINE , you could die from it if you overdose , to be specific heart failiure , people have died on it

A

ameliacecelia

Mar 11, 2022
You might ctb on a bad trip, but i don't think the mushrooms themselves would kill you
This is why they were criminalized in Holland. Too many tourists were committing suicide while tripping.
There is another psych_dellic substance called IBO_G_AINE , you could die from it if you overdose , to be specific heart failiure , people have died on it
It seems to have amazing potential for opiate addiction recovery. But the rates of cardiac events at ibo clinics are alarmingly high. I read a study on it and I believe in nearly every death, there was a history of heart problems.

Last edited:
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
You could take enough to completely detach from reality and fall from a great height, drown, get shot etc.. but actually dieing from the substance itself no.

RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
I was just laying on my bed which was almost like I cliff at least I made it to be. I think I could jump on mushrooms.