• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm aware when most try to access the dark web they use pc's but unfortunately i don't have access to one. My question is how possible is it via iphone or other devices? Because I'm desperate to get some certain things ik it's possible

Also before you ask yes i've read the pinned thread but doesn't specify anything about device compatibility and i assume its for pc user's specifically

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Tor browser is available on Android for sure, don't know about the iPhone

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Yes, you use an app like tor.
trying to access an app for tor but none of them work or require you to pay for a membership but i don't even trust they'll work to pay for them and I can't seem to find a I2P browser anywhere eithet
Tor browser is available on Android for sure, don't know about the iPhone
As i said we have "tor browser" apps but none of them seem to fucking work its stupid

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
trying to access an app for tor but none of them work or require you to pay for a membership but i don't even trust they'll work to pay for them and I can't seem to find a I2P browser anywhere eithet

As i said we have "tor browser" apps but none of them seem to fucking work its stupid
Are you on Android? It's on the Google store