• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a correlation between thoughts of cbt, investigating methods, and considering a plan would cause hypertension (high blood pressure)?

One factor is that causes high blood pressure is stress, but I assume doctors mean stress from the daily slings and arrows. If anything, the thought of calling it quits would temporarily alleviate stress.

Dunno, But I thought I'd toss out this question to the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatever1111
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
From Mayo Clinic:

Anxiety doesn't cause long-term high blood pressure (hypertension). But episodes of anxiety can cause dramatic, temporary spikes in your blood pressure. If those temporary spikes occur frequently, such as every day, they can cause damage to your blood vessels, heart and kidneys, as can chronic high blood pressure.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Sorry. I assumed your thoughts of suicide would trigger anxiety. My mistake.