• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
so I've been running back and forth within my thoughts about all the recent research I've done on certain treatment medications, as my current goal is to OD on something that won't leave me disabled for life if it fails to kill me, or just OD to "practice, try, and experience". one of my family members takes bisoprol, I know you need a prescription to get it so I'm unsure of how I'd get my hands on it yet, anyways bisoprol is a medication to regulate and slow blood flow and therefore the heartbeat. I was wondering if anyone had info on that? can bisoprol kill me if taken excessively at once, or OD me without causing me a lifelong liver or heart failure? I was also thinking of mixing it with some other stuff, but if you know what could mix well with it I would want to know as well, thank you ♡

B

Blahblahbloop

Nov 30, 2021
I'm not a Dr., pharmacist or chemist so I can't advise you on lethality other than Googling it says it could theoretically kill you. I will say I take the heavier of beta blockers, propranolol, for anxiety with an antipsychotic (heavy sedative), lithium and benezodiazepenes which I wash down with several glasses of wine every night. I'm an average sized woman in my 30s. I am writing this post 3 hours later. If I could've killed myself with betablockers my psychiatrist probably wouldn't have prescribed it since I was committed briefly a few short months ago.
You might want to continue the search.

Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I'm not a Dr., pharmacist or chemist so I can't advise you on lethality other than Googling it says it could theoretically kill you. I will say I take the heavier of beta blockers, propranolol, for anxiety with an antipsychotic (heavy sedative), lithium and benezodiazepenes which I wash down with several glasses of wine every night. I'm an average sized woman in my 30s. I am writing this post 3 hours later. If I could've killed myself with betablockers my psychiatrist probably wouldn't have prescribed it since I was committed briefly a few short months ago.
yeah, I'm specifically looking into these meds because they're less likely to raise any suspicions and they're cheaper and more accesible to me, but thank u!

Upvote 0
D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023

Propranolol has, in certain published cases, actually been used by medical professionals as a means to take their own lives, via tachycardia and cardiac arrest I believe.

Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
Propranolol has, in certain published cases, actually been used by medical professionals as a means to take their own lives, via tachycardia and cardiac arrest I believe.
I made a bit of research actually, so if propranolol was mixed with bisoprol at a major dose it *could* trigger a heart attack, not the safest way to go right, anyways as long as it's lethal it's in consideration, thx for the info btw

Upvote 0
D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023
I made a bit of research actually, so if propranolol was mixed with bisoprol at a major dose it *could* trigger a heart attack, not the safest way to go right, anyways as long as it's lethal it's in consideration, thx for the info btw
I'm not an expert at all, but I'm not sure that cardiac arrest and heart attack are the same thing. One being more painful than the other.

Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I'm not an expert at all, but I'm not sure that cardiac arrest and heart attack are the same thing. One being more painful than the other.
oh yeah thanks for clarifying! English is not my first language so I got confused, cardiac arrest is less painful so hopefully…

Upvote 0
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
Don't really have any advice but I would suggest not trying to OD just to 'practice, try and experience' as you worded it. 99% of the time they're a miserable experience regardless of if it's fatal or not and it's not something you should do just to test or try out (and most of the time isn't a great method for CTB either because of SI) Chances are that even if you try OD you start feeling the effects and you or someone else will end up getting help, you'd have to go to the hospital and explain why you did what you did. Chances are you'd have to stay at a psych ward after. Of course, if you want help then you should definitely get that and I'd recommend but not through this way/method. Little good can come out of it for you

Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
Don't really have any advice but I would suggest not trying to OD just to 'practice, try and experience' as you worded it. 99% of the time they're a miserable experience regardless of if it's fatal or not and it's not something you should do just to test or try out (and most of the time isn't a great method for CTB either because of SI) Chances are that even if you try OD you start feeling the effects and you or someone else will end up getting help, you'd have to go to the hospital and explain why you did what you did. Chances are you'd have to stay at a psych ward after. Of course, if you want help then you should definitely get that and I'd recommend but not through this way/method. Little good can come out of it for you
I've thought about the risks, which are one of the reasons why I'm pondering a lot on what I want to do, but idk, I feel like I still want to do it regardless of the physical pain/miserable experience, I know I have to keep considering before doing anything impulsive though, ty xx

Upvote 0