kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
I'm going to proceed with train decapitation on the 30th of november. Before you say that's a bad method please consider I've been planning this out for many months and I'm convinced I know what I'm doing. I don't think I need to elaborate the entire plan but I've been worried about weather affecting my situation, especially rain. I've looked into local weather for the next few weeks and luckily it won't be a problem that exact day, but a rainy week is before that day and, in the end, you cant 100% predict the weather. Would wet tracks get in my way? Would a little mud slow me down? In case it's colder, would an extra layer of clothing interfere with my method? I'm sorry if it's not the brightest questions, my mind has been slow for the past 2 weeks and I just want to get every detail out of this straight. I can't afford failure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think a train wheel will decapitate you regardless of any weather conditions even if the train is slow. It's all about your own SI whether you stay calm in the position on the train tracks imo.

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt and gbi2
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
unless the weather is bad enough to stop the trains (usually it's never), or you decide to go home because it's too cold or something, it shouldn't affect it at all. i don't think some clothing layers will do anything either. it'll most likely pull you under quicker if anything.
good luck and i'm wishing you much peace <3

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Would wet tracks get in my way?
Wet tracks are probably better because the train will take longer to slow down due to the reduced static friction.
Extra layers of clothing won't do much. The speed and weight of the train will just run over it.

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt and hi-okbye