• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

johan.liebert

johan.liebert

Absurdist creep
Oct 5, 2023
Im doing internship (training for my future job) in some place… the people i see there.. they are dedicated, they love what they do, and me..? I feel like im somewhere I dont belong, as if someone is forcing me to do what im doing.. emotionally?? Im numb.. ive been rejecting my crushes cause im pretty sure im gonna break their heart cause im emotionally unstable, and i feel really bad. I cant even stay in a certain job more than 1-2 months cause i cant take the staff, maybe bz im very nice and people take advantage of me? Or burnout
My dad yells and makes fun of me n tell me to trust God with everything, I trust him but.. i feel like he threw me into this hell n im not that strong to fight it, I asked him many times to take my life but he didnt. I stopped doing what i used to enjoy doing. I just sit there emprisoned with my thoughts.
And whats worst? In 2 months im gonna start a job, its gonna be overwhelming and i even signed a contract for a year and cant change it. I regret it so much cz i was in my euphoric phase when i signed…

Honestly? Im not scared of ctb but more about the consequences , what if i survived? Became paralyzed or worse than before?? Thats it

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, sugarb, demitriusmigsysvotf and 3 others