• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I want to kill myself but right now i feel like starving. Ive been on a 300 kcal diet for about 4 days lost 4 kg. Im trying to avoid a plateau. Please dont tell me to change my diet or eat more. Im just curious if there is any medication that you dont need a perscription for or anything you can eat or drink to avoid because stuck at the same weight.

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
i could be wrong but i dont think there is a plateau. if you're in a net loss of calories you're going to lose weight regardless.

Reactions: jawdropped123 and itsalittlecold
limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024
I think you just quickly lost mostly water and glycogen, not fat. Anyway, you will lose weight on the calorie deficit, that's just how the organism works, but the weight loss may not be linear and not as fast as in the beginning. I hope and suspect that you know how unhealthy such a big calorie deficit is (no judgment)

Last edited:
Reactions: jawdropped123 and Forever Sleep
jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I think you just quickly lost mostly water and glycogen, not fat. Anyway, you will lose weight on the calorie deficit, that's just how the organism works, but the weight loss may not be linear and not as fast as in the beginning. I hope and suspect that you know how unhealthy such a big calorie deficit is (no judgment)
Hey, thanks. Yes im aware how bad it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: limeoctave