Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
am i being stupid? im just going to do this to him again. he really does deserve someone better (not that, that would take much).

for reference:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/please-dont-worry-about-me.47045/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/you-can-run.47077/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/should-i-why-or-why-not.47085/

i miss him, but unless i can see him again i think i should just stay away :( and even then what if hes moved on by that point, then i would just walk in like things never changed and destroy everything. why did i have to fuck up so badly.

• Hugs
Reactions: sideswipe84 and Deleted member 1465
sideswipe84

sideswipe84

Aug 30, 2020
Can I share my honest opinion?
whatever you've done doesn't constitute anyone else being a better person than you. This is just my initial thought so PLEASE don't think I assume anything about you or any situation you've ever been in but, perhaps a steady relationship isn't something you truly desire? Atleast not now in this point in time.
Honestly just my first thoughts and I pass ZERO judgment or pretend to know you.
if you do feel like talking, I'll be around on this rock a little bit longer.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Can I share my honest opinion?
whatever you've done doesn't constitute anyone else being a better person than you. This is just my initial thought so PLEASE don't think I assume anything about you or any situation you've ever been in but, perhaps a steady relationship isn't something you truly desire? Atleast not now in this point in time.
Honestly just my first thoughts and I pass ZERO judgment or pretend to know you.
if you do feel like talking, I'll be around on this rock a little bit longer.
someone had suggested this a previous time i had this problem. my initial reaction was no way. ive always wanted to be a housewife (as crazy as that sounds) i wanted to stay home taking care and loving my family. doing my projects in the free time. but since then ive thought about it off and on.....after being cast aside by everyone since birth and most of the love i received fake...maybe i need more now or something like that idk

• Hugs
Reactions: sideswipe84
sideswipe84

sideswipe84

Aug 30, 2020
Being a house wife does not sound crazy to me at all. As hard as it may be to believe, I always knew I wanted a family of my own to love and care for. I understand how people can treat us badly, I have struggled with that my whole life. I've always felt confident in myself but somewhere inside I doubt myself. i honestly think if their is someone who you hold dear, perhaps you should reach out to them. I say that because I have found myself in a similar situation and many years later having not spoke to that person all I feel towards not doing anything is regret. I really hope I'm not coming off as patronising or telling you what to do. i just hope I can help when I can.