• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023
I m planning my Exit but i need some support because i m anxios when i m thinking about the feelings that i will have and i don t want to fail my attempt because it will be worse . I need someone who can talk to me while i m doing it

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: scorchie, SolomonKado, Professor K and 8 others
S

swaraj

Dead Lilith
Apr 10, 2023
I m planning my Exit but i need some support because i m anxios when i m thinking about the feelings that i will have and i don t want to fail my attempt because it will be worse . I need someone who can talk to me while i m doing it
Hey 🧡
You can talk to me in chat.

• Hugs
Reactions: SolomonKado
E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023
Hey 🧡
You can talk to me in chat.
I don t know how , i read somewhere here that i can t use the chat because i need to have more posts or something.. it s true?

S

swaraj

Dead Lilith
Apr 10, 2023
I don t know how , i read somewhere here that i can t use the chat because i need to have more posts or something.. it s true?
Yes
Play some counting games

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Just go to the off topic forum and play a few of the games to build up your message count etc. I'm not a frequent visitor but had option to message & go to chat this way quite quickly.

Reactions: SolomonKado and Emy24
E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023
Just go to the off topic forum and play a few of the games to build up your message count etc. I'm not a frequent visitor but had option to message & go to chat this way quite quickly.
Thank u ! I found them

Reactions: SolomonKado and Departme
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Thank u ! I found them
Good for you and best wishes, you will always find support when you need it and in chat if that is your preference. The forum is full of kind hearted people its more of a shame this is not reflected in general society.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Emy24
E

Emy24

Aug 2, 2023
Good for you and best wishes, you will always find support when you need it and in chat if that is your preference. The forum is full of kind hearted people its more of a shame this is not reflected in general society.
Thank u a lot 🤗 i wish you the same ! When i m here and i read posts and comments im feeling better , just safe and no more in my mind 🙈 i want to escape so bad from myself

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SolomonKado, venin, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Thank u a lot 🤗 i wish you the same ! When i m here and i read posts and comments im feeling better , just safe and no more in my mind 🙈 i want to escape so bad from myself
Very much so, hearts to you in your mental struggles I am happy you find some solace here. I visit the site and it makes me realise we are not alone in our struggles, its not a solution perhaps but helps at least put things into perspective for me. We all have our reasons for feeling this way whether mental or physical, sometimes life events and it is welcome relief to share with others. The site is an invaluable resource for those serious about wanting to say farewell to this world it should really have a 5* rating on trustpilot.

• Love
Reactions: artemis1223, SolomonKado and betternever2havbeen
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Are you thinking of a private conversation on this forum, or a voice call?

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Im sorry life brought you to this point.. i hope you find the peace youre looking for. Of course you can pm me if you want ❤

F

Fabled Oblivion

Mar 6, 2021
We should feel safe here if you want to message someone I am here and will talk about anything

Reactions: SolomonKado and Emy24
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
There is always someone here to share during the time of your trip... have a nice journey and my you find peace

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I am so thankful for this community because like someone said before about not feeling alone anymore! I hope that whatever you choose that you find your peace finally. I will try to support you any way can.❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: swaraj