• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rigeaux

Dec 4, 2023
The thing that I feared so much have happened. I didn't had guts to do it when there was no snow and now everything became much more painful and risky. I've had the chance to end everything quickly,guaranteed and painless but I once again fucked up. We had the first snow at the end of October and the first permanent snow in the second half of November and it will remain until April. The snow is like 1-2 feet deep and is pretty soft.

The height of the jump is roughly 43-45m to the rooftop of the entrance building(17 stories). My weight is 90-100 kg(I don't even own scales). The temperature outside is variable but -13c is kind of average. if I'll be patient I might wait until January for colder temperatures but it might be difficult to do so.Though there is a lot of humidity so it might feel colder than that.

From what research I've done it became clear to me that snow softens the impact pretty hard which makes me highly scared. There was even WW2 pilots who survived falls from the sky with light injuries due to them falling on trees and then on snow. At least there will be no problem with trees but I'm still scared.

I'm planning on jumping with minimal clothes to make sure that if I don't die immediately hypothermia will finish me. No one apart from lurkers out of the windows will see me laying. The pedestrians will only see me falling and might hear the sound of impact or screams. Though it is a residential area so there is not a lot of pedestrians especially in winter and in evening(the time when I'm planning to jump though the situation might change) . My guess is it will be at the very least 30 min. before the paramedics will reach the rooftop. I want to ask, will me being wounded make my hypothermia more severe as injured body can't handle it? I guess this surely will be so but I don't know to what degree.

So what is my rough success chance? The pain rate will be appreciated too.