• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I want to do the nitrite test, I read both guides from here about sn, overall I understood what the nitrite test implies but I'm still not sure how to do it by myself properly. I want to test the sn so I can be sure of its purity before I take it. I have aquarium strips which can show nitrite levels, distilled water and cups to measure the amount of water, so I have everything that's needed ready for testing. I was thinking that maybe someone who knows about the sn method and how to test its purity would give me additional help or guidance throughout the process of testing, like I can say what I'm doing at the moment of testing or maybe show photos of the aquarium strips and cups of water and if I do something wrong then they could say if I did it right or wrong, it would certainly be very helpful for me. I have discord, I don't know if it's safe to put my discord name here, I can give it privately. We could talk about testing there since it would be an easier way of messaging than here. I don't know if I'll test it today, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, in the next few days, I haven't decided yet. If anyone who knows about sn has time and wants to help me I would be really thankful, you can message me privately and then I can give my discord name and we can talk there. I don't think the process of testing will last a lot, it shouldn't take long to test it, maybe an hour, maybe less than an hour or maybe a bit more, I'm not sure but it shouldn't take long

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
We can message here privately as well if someone doesn't have discord. I also have telegram. So during the process of testing we can message either here on the forum privately, on discord or telegram. On those 2 apps messaging is easier and faster so that's why I mentioned them, but if someone doesn't have either of them then we can message here

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Anyone? The testing won't take long, it will probably take approximately an hour, it's not much to do but I'm not sure how to do everything correctly, that's why having additional guidance would help a lot. I already have the materials I need, I'll write what I'm doing during the testing and someone could help by saying if what I'm doing is correct or not, that's all

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I don't know much about testing but I saw you before looking for a source. I'm glad you found it! Good luck

mtrx

mtrx

Jun 12, 2024
i wish i could help anon...
maybe if you do figure out the tests you could post a guide here?