• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
im really having no luck finding meto, i really would apperciate some help getting meto in the u.s or some tips to tell the doctor to get it, thank you

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

Also, it's been reported before here on SaSu, so it's already public knowledge, that some people have had luck getting "animal" meto from some online pet pharmacies that don't require prescriptions. It's the same meds, just different dosing, so you'd have to recalculate how much to take for yourself. Might require some searching on your part as I have no specific place to direct you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024

Also, it's been reported before here on SaSu, so it's already public knowledge, that some people have had luck getting "animal" meto from some online pet pharmacies that don't require prescriptions. It's the same meds, just different dosing, so you'd have to recalculate how much to take for yourself. Might require some searching on your part as I have no specific place to direct you.
thank you so much

Reactions: locked*n*loaded