• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
I think I found the tig website I just want to make sure it's the right one before I order it cuz the shipping is mad expensive. Can someone dm me to confirm? I don't need the website name, just double check the details.
Also if it goes through customs won't they open the actual package to check what it is? Do they close it back up to keep it fresh or I can just use it like that?

Reactions: rei71 and xBrialesana
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
I think I found the tig website I just want to make sure it's the right one before I order it cuz the shipping is mad expensive. Can someone dm me to confirm? I don't need the website name, just double check the details.
Also if it goes through customs won't they open the actual package to check what it is? Do they close it back up to keep it fresh or I can just use it like that?
Can you dm me the website?

black.dahlia

black.dahlia

Jul 9, 2023
can you dm me the website please?

Reactions: Deathisbetter
G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
Can you please pm me the source, id really appreciate it

D

darkness8

Jul 26, 2023
Hey, can you dm the source too. Although technically new (account wise) on here, I've been lurking for a long time and searching for ages. The uk is a nightmare rn 🙄

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Dm me the website please

nyee

nyee

Jun 10, 2023
if it's a malaysia based vendor you've probably got the right one. Shipping is very expensive but also fast

• Informative
Reactions: Yuki_03, betternever2havbeen and acerace
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
if it's a malaysia based vendor you've probably got the right one. Shipping is very expensive but also fast
Any idea about shipping to the US? I'm scared I'll have some Marshall ringing my doorbell.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and pthnrdnojvsc
acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
Thank youuuuu. I'm also terrified about welfare checks so idk.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
S

seawolf11

Apr 13, 2022
Can you please dm me for the source/site. That would be amazing.

I am talking to a potential source but I have not confirmed yet. If they have what they say they have I will pass it on. This should not be so challenging. It's our life and we should all have the right to choose to die with dignity, if we want. It's not complicated. Instead, people are forced to do horrific things, and suffer, because of pure ignorance and those who want to impose their personal beliefs on to us. It's infuriating and unjust in the truest sense of the word. I can put my dog down tomorrow if I decide, but I can't go to my doctor and let her know that I am not ill, but for other personal reasons, I would like to exit this silly little world without having to slit my throat. Can I order a drink of N so I can sleep well tonight?

That's all i want.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
couldn't tell you. With ordering sn nowadays you'll always risk a welfare check because of the popularity of the method.
Ugh you're right. I just haven't found anyone to chat to who's ordered it to the US successfully/without issue

Reactions: acerace
M

Myexit

Aug 4, 2023
Hey, can you dm the source too. Although technically new (account wise) on here, I've been lurking for a long time and searching for ages. The uk is a nightmare rn 🙄
I feel your pain. Everything is denied us just in case we might have a little agency over our sorry selves and destiny

F

FindingHome

-
Aug 4, 2023
Can you dm me the supplier?

clockwork_cat

clockwork_cat

-
Feb 24, 2023
can someone please, please dm me a website. i'm real and can confirm anything. i'm really desperate and i can't find anything legit myself.

H

Hodius

Aug 9, 2023
Hello could someone dm me the link to the website? Desperately trying to order to the UK

situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
Hello, could someone kind please dm me this tig website? I am 40 yrs old and in a terrible situation. Thank you so very much.