• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheDizzenter

TheDizzenter

Words that are alive, but a body rotting as well.
Feb 21, 2023
I am curious of two things. And I hope I can find something that may assist me.

First, allergy.
Once, in my 15's, I had an attempt to induce me to coma, had some medication that was a bit heavy. It's Clobazam and Oxcarbazepine
In that time, if I took more pills I could reach my goal, but I was worried if I die. But now I don't.
The pills is a specific method, but I forgot an important one. I have allergy with Dipyrone, and thought if It would be efficient somehow. I know I would feel bad a lot, and probably have issues to breathe, but well, It could work, perhaps?

Also, I have Epilepsy, do you guys think this could help me? Maybe my illness giving me finally an advantage?
Welp, guess this is all. Thanks for readin'

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Let me get the right, you want to OD on a medication you are allergic to? You seem already aware of the pain so I won't trouble you with that, but if it doesn't work then what? I'm not talking moving on with life, I mean what if it gives you brain damage or leaves you unable to walk again or whatever? Is a "maybe" enough a chance to take when the stakes are this high?

Not sure about epilepsy. I'd imagine it's painful but o wouldn't know. Hope someone else can enlighten us.

Reactions: TheDizzenter
TheDizzenter

TheDizzenter

Words that are alive, but a body rotting as well.
Feb 21, 2023
Let me get the right, you want to OD on a medication you are allergic to? You seem already aware of the pain so I won't trouble you with that, but if it doesn't work then what? I'm not talking moving on with life, I mean what if it gives you brain damage or leaves you unable to walk again or whatever? Is a "maybe" enough a chance to take when the stakes are this high?

Not sure about epilepsy. I'd imagine it's painful but o wouldn't know. Hope someone else can enlighten us.
Well, I do want to OD in this medication along the others. For what I know, if I am lucky enough, I will fall asleep quite fast. The other two medications really make me sleepy in a low dose, so a high of these could help me at least try relax in a moment with the Dipyrone hitting me with allergies. Also I am really aware of how It's to not feeling breathing, I already felt It with the aftermath of seizures. I can handle It.

And well, if I have these damages, guess It's really bad luck, since I don't like to take misteps when I want try something, sadly, It's just coping.

Also I hope someone may enlighten us with the epilepsy topic. Who knows if there's something to be done with

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I am curious of two things. And I hope I can find something that may assist me.

First, allergy.
Once, in my 15's, I had an attempt to induce me to coma, had some medication that was a bit heavy. It's Clobazam and Oxcarbazepine
In that time, if I took more pills I could reach my goal, but I was worried if I die. But now I don't.
The pills is a specific method, but I forgot an important one. I have allergy with Dipyrone, and thought if It would be efficient somehow. I know I would feel bad a lot, and probably have issues to breathe, but well, It could work, perhaps?
I remember posting previously on a thread a few weeks back where someone with a severe allergy to ibuprofen planned to ctb by taking it. But they backed out. They were convinced it would work; I don't know how painful/uncomfortable it would have been.