• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

louisvuitton

May 21, 2018
Hi, new member here, SS was banned long time ago, now I have no place to talk about my feelings, I tried to join discords that are listed from TimeToGo on reddit, but they all the links are expired, can someone invite me to one that is currently working? Please? Thank you guys so much!

H

Hikingcat

Mar 19, 2018
Has this been addressed? I don't have a link to a current discord server (the one I had a link to was shut down) but I think there may be another one now.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wanted to say that this thread is over 4 years old. I checked and the OP has not posted anything on this forum since 2018. I doubt they are still around on the forum. In my opinion there is not much point in replying to these ancient threads as it is unlikely the OP will see the responses. I wish you the best.

• Aww..
Reactions: theboy
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I just wanted to say that this thread is over 4 years old. I checked and the OP has not posted anything on this forum since 2018. I doubt they are still around on the forum. In my opinion there is not much point in replying to these ancient threads as it is unlikely the OP will see the responses. I wish you the best.
I just hoped they would respond... You know

Reactions: Burner1234