• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

whitelacedress

Jun 3, 2020
I've already set a date, but I got ill, can overdosing on SN still be successful? I don't have a fever, just a little headache and a runny nose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I've already set a date, but I got ill, can overdosing on SN still be successful? I don't have a fever, just a little headache and a runny nose.
Suggest read Stan's Guide in resource compilation to understand fully how SN works.

Reactions: whitelacedress and Lostandlooking
91Days

91Days

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Oct 14, 2021
I can only see it being more effective if you're physically weak.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitelacedress
91Days

91Days

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Oct 14, 2021
Good point, I'm mainly worried if I've got a higher chance of throwing up
I don't think having a headache and runny nose will make you throw up more but maybe after drinking your Sn your headache will be more painful. If you throw up once, you will probably still die since 25g is more than the lethal dose (2g). Dopamine blockers are supposed to stop you from throwing up. You can always prepare a second glass if you do throw up. I don't think anyone's survived a second glass. Your body can't throw it all up. If you somehow still fail you will make a full recovery because Sn works by changing the blood and if you fail your body will regenerate the blood back to normal. Someone survived because their Sn had most likely turned partly into Nitrate due to being exposed to air for too long and they felt weird for some days then went back to normal.

Reactions: whitelacedress