• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
87123981-13616131-image-a-2_1720545640181.jpg

87121839-13616131-image-a-2_1720543765722.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: estadiare
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Must not be that benign if they are seeing freaking death over it.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and gantaigarashi
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
LOL what a bunch of bitchmade cucks freaking out over this. Calling people who have CANCER being able to die peacefully a 'crisis'. Actually I take the word cuck back. Cucks aren't sociopaths, and you're a sociopathic, ableist, excrement guzzling piece of filth if you think people suffering from the worst physical diseases imaginable shouldn't have a way out when odds are they're ALREADY actively dying and going to lose all their mental faculties before they die when the cancer spreads to their brain.

Eat shit. This planet is a prison and the c*m dwelling pinworms calling this a crisis are the people in that prison who suck up to the corrections officers and rat out anyone who steps out of line. And the venn diagram between ACTUAL bootlickers and the people from this headline is a solid circle. I can tell you these are the same people who jerk it to bodycam videos of homeless people getting the snot beaten out of them by cops, while they go to Church every Sunday and think they understand the Bible (adorable).

In short - these are people who get their rocks off to human suffering, and MAID is one of very few things I applaud Canada for. I'll never have access to Euthanasia because I'm CTBing due to Schizoaffective Disorder but I'm DAMN HAPPY for anyone who gets access to it.

BTW - if you want to know EXACTLY the kind of people freaking out over MAID, go to Bitchute and type in "Canada MAID" in the search bar and see the video results. It's literally a bunch of Qanon weirdos screaming "YOU SEE! YOU SEE! THIS IS THE WORK OF THE ANTICHRIST! THEY'LL BE GULLOTINES IN THE STREETS NEXT!"

It would be very, very funny if these kind of psychopaths weren't pushing for more human suffering.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and estadiare
N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
I mean, when you're facing a terminal illness and can't meaningfully engage in life the same way you use to… I'm not seeing how this is a crisis for Canada. The article mentions "frailty and other seemingly benign conditions." when if something is benign is really up to the person experiencing it. SMH.