LionBoy

LionBoy

Aug 31, 2024
I dont know how to get a lot of stuff on the internet. So I was thinking mayhbe i find a plant outside that is fatal

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Generally if it has not been discussed in the PPH or within the Resource sticky, it is generally not considered to be reliable. I'm sure there are botany adjecent people who could comment further on whether this is viable but generally the body rejects foreign things, chances are you'd puke a lot and possibly incur organ damage etc, which obv we don't want.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
Cynacs

Cynacs

Womp womp myself
Aug 21, 2023
Generally if it has not been discussed in the PPH or within the Resource sticky, it is generally not considered to be reliable. I'm sure there are botany adjecent people who could comment further on whether this is viable but generally the body rejects foreign things, chances are you'd puke a lot and possibly incur organ damage etc, which obv we don't want.
agreed. If you stay on here though, you can find ways of getting it on the internet.

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
There are certainly many plants that can kill you, but they're all really slow and painful.

Also you probably won't find them growing out of the sidewalk.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
Yes, there are several that potentially could kill you. Most that are toxic likely wouldn't though, just make you very ill. Mushrooms are more reliable for that method. The biggest problems are that different specimens of the same species could contain different amounts of toxins, which makes the correct dosage hard, and a failure could very well permanently damage both your organs and nervous system. That and that it absolutely would suck, you'd likely be in extreme agony before you die.