WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
Does it have to be preserved in some condition if I'm not using it immediately?
I plan to order it and give a shot at life and Incase things go bad I have my SN.

And also is there any chance of body trying to vomit it out?

I have had horrible experience with sleeping pills overdose so little scared about vomiting part.

Reactions: sadworld and Defenestration
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
you will most likely throw up, however this is why its suggested to have 2-3 mixtures.

as for the storage, its a salt, so youll want to keep it away from moisture.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, justsad&done, sadworld and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
And it should obviously be stored in an closed container or it will slowly disolve into sodium nitrate.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and justsad&done
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Whenever you get the package, do not open until the day you're going to use it. Just keep it in a cool spot, preferably a dry cupboard away from people/relatives. As for vomiting, some people will vomit. We incorporate a fasting regimen first and foremost, secondly, a meto is applied, but sometimes it's not necessary anymore since people are succeeding without meto. The taste is horrible. Like drinking polluted sea water next to the portapotty.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, moonchild, WrongGuy47 and 3 others
N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
Whenever you get the package, do not open until the day you're going to use it. Just keep it in a cool spot, preferably a dry cupboard away from people/relatives. As for vomiting, some people will vomit. We incorporate a fasting regimen first and foremost, secondly, a meto is applied, but sometimes it's not necessary anymore since people are succeeding without meto. The taste is horrible. Like drinking polluted sea water next to the portapotty.
Is it okay if the package has been opened for a few days at the time of use?

WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
you will most likely throw up, however this is why its suggested to have 2-3 mixtures.

as for the storage, its a salt, so youll want to keep it away from moisture.
Everyone here talks about it being peaceful. So it seems like it requires lot of preparation and getting perfect combination for it to be peaceful?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Everyone here talks about it being peaceful. So it seems like it requires lot of preparation and getting perfect combination for it to be peaceful?
the amount of discomfort varies depending on the person. from my understand if you go to sleep shortly after taking it youll sleep through the discomfort. and it is best to do research and take the right amount of SN:water mixture

WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
the amount of discomfort varies depending on the person. from my understand if you go to sleep shortly after taking it youll sleep through the discomfort. and it is best to do research and take the right amount of SN:water mixture
Depriving your self of sleep and getting yourself tired before doing it should be the way to go?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Depriving your self of sleep and getting yourself tired before doing it should be the way to go?
not the way most people do it. have you read stans guide?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Don't mess with your sleep cycle. Just don't eat anything for 3 days except water. This primes your body to be willing to accept anything good or bad into your body by day 3.

WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
not the way most people do it. have you read stans guide?
The wiki page? I will read it.
Don't mess with your sleep cycle. Just don't eat anything for 3 days except water. This primes your body to be willing to accept anything good or bad into your body by day 3.
Going 3 days without food will take some commitment

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
This primes your body to be willing to accept anything good or bad into your body by day 3.
actually not the reason. also i havent read it in a while but i think 3 days is excessive. anyway back to what i was saying. you dont eat because then while your body is digesting thats all it has to digest getting it into your system faster. most typically throw up because youre putting a poison in your system and the body isnt stupid so it tries to get rid of it .
The wiki page? I will read it.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

WrongGuy47

WrongGuy47

Dec 21, 2020
actually not the reason. also i havent read it in a while but i think 3 days is excessive. anyway back to what i was saying. you dont eat because then while your body is digesting thats all it has to digest getting it into your system faster. most typically throw up because youre putting a poison in your system and the body isnt stupid so it tries to get rid of it .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
Thank you.