• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tiburcio

When I die, I'm sure that fuckers of the goverment or police will follow my trace, they will discover this place and they will throw shit against this.

I know the place won't be shut down because you have backups but is there a possibility of somebody can have problems with law due to a death?

I will try to delete all the trace and references with this site. I don't want the cops lurking where they shouldn't.

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
The site is completely offshore, and registered in a country that is very very out of US (And Spain) extradition's laws.

Your death will not have a negative connotation on the website. Cloudflare isn't going to revoke it's DDOS protection.

In my opinion, you're probably fine.

T

Tiburcio

The site is completely offshore, and registered in a country that is very very out of US (And Spain) extradition's laws.

Your death will not have a negative connotation on the website. Cloudflare isn't going to revoke it's DDOS protection.

In my opinion, you're probably fine.
Thank you.

Now the thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.