CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
I hear horror stories about night-night.. is it possible to actually do painlessly? Like, actually?

What tips would help to raise the chances of it "working?"

Are there any confirmed cases?

Reactions: thevangirl
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
I think it's just a less reliable version of partial hanging. The advantage is that it does not require a point to hang from.

Reactions: trove1080p
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
I've tried night-night w/ a ratchet strap and I can honestly say that it's worse than partial. I know we see a lot of posts from each other so forgive me if you've already heard this from me, but despite being the most desirable form of carotid strangulation (mostly because you can lay down and relax), it's also the slowest. It can definitely work, and it probably would have worked for me if I didn't know how to release the tension of the ratchet. BUT (Big Butt) the whole time I was flailing around in a complete panic, feeling like my head was going to pop like a balloon.

There are 2 reasons that this would likely be the case for anybody that tries to go through with it.

1. It takes too long, much longer than full or partial, so SI induced panic will take effect long before you ever pass out, and the whole idea of relaxation goes completely out the window.

2. More importantly, the strap will apply just as much (if not more) pressure to your jugular veins because the pressure is evenly distributed around your neck, so your head will fill up with blood and will cause a very painful, very instantaneous headache.

I've seen people say that you can put little pegs right next to (but not on top of) your jugular veins before you tighten the strap, to keep the pressure on the front and back of your neck exclusively so you don't have to deal with issue number 2, but issue number 1 was bad enough for me that I don't think I would ever try it again.

Cheers! You're my only follower btw, so thank you for making me feel a little worthwhile 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: bridgegirl, WretchedDreams, DT2007 and 2 others
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
I've tried night-night w/ a ratchet strap and I can honestly say that it's worse than partial. I know we see a lot of posts from each other so forgive me if you've already heard this from me, but despite being the most desirable form of carotid strangulation (mostly because you can lay down and relax), it's also the slowest. It can definitely work, and it probably would have worked for me if I didn't know how to release the tension of the ratchet. BUT (Big Butt) the whole time I was flailing around in a complete panic, feeling like my head was going to pop like a balloon.

There are 2 reasons that this would likely be the case for anybody that tries to go through with it.

1. It takes too long, much longer than full or partial, so SI induced panic will take effect long before you ever pass out, and the whole idea of relaxation goes completely out the window.

2. More importantly, the strap will apply just as much (if not more) pressure to your jugular veins because the pressure is evenly distributed around your neck, so your head will fill up with blood and will cause a very painful, very instantaneous headache.

I've seen people say that you can put little pegs right next to (but not on top of) your jugular veins before you tighten the strap, to keep the pressure on the front and back of your neck exclusively so you don't have to deal with issue number 2, but issue number 1 was bad enough for me that I don't think I would ever try it again.

Cheers! You're my only follower btw, so thank you for making me feel a little worthwhile 💜
Thank you for this!!! Very helpful!
Also you're welcome! I'm glad to make you feel worthwhile!

• Love
Reactions: AntHills
Waterr

Waterr

The messiest Trans-Fem
Aug 21, 2023
I havent heard of this method before, ill look it up momentarily, sounds like from the replies its similar to partial so im definitely interested! Especially since my SI isnt very reactive to the majority at which i do