• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Are there trustworthy sources on the dark web that sell Nembutal? Do they sell to Europe, more specifically to Romania? If not then to which countries do they sell and how do you receive it? I would very much appreciate if anyone who knows about this helped me with informations

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
No, Nembutal is very illusive

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I am no expert, but as far as I know. The dark web doesn't seem very trustworthy when it comes to N. I would rather then, try to go to Peru or Mexico instead if you have the opportunity to do that.

Reactions: myusername890
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
Vets use Euthoxin 500 mg/ml in Romania. A product with a high concentration of pentobarbital sodium. But as usual, they don't sell it to private people, and you should be a veterinarian to acquire it.
If you manage to acquire it, let me know. You can find it on the open internet and quite cheap.

Reactions: sserafim
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Vets use Euthoxin 500 mg/ml in Romania. A product with a high concentration of pentobarbital sodium. But as usual, they don't sell it to private people, and you should be a veterinarian to acquire it.
If you manage to acquire it, let me know. You can find it on the open internet and quite cheap.
I haven't heard of Euthoxin. Is it used the same as Nembutal? I mean, I know that there are 2 types of Nembutal, sterile and non sterile. The sterile one is used for anaesthesia and requires multiple bottles to be lethal, while the non sterile one is used for euthanasia and 1 bottle is enough to be lethal, although I don't know the differences between them. Do the sterile and non sterile bottles and liquids look different? Also is Euthoxin sterile or non sterile? How many bottles of it can be used to be lethal?

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Couldn't one synthesize pentobarbital themself? Could use a credit card to buy the chemistry equipment necessary for it. Using the card to buy the ingredients and, using knowledge of organic chemistry [not sure if I am allowed to give step-by-step process here], convert it to pentobarbital. You could probably make enough to sell to others too since that is the cheapest way to synthesize pentobarbital.

Last edited:
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I am no expert, but as far as I know. The dark web doesn't seem very trustworthy when it comes to N. I would rather then, try to go to Peru or Mexico instead if you have the opportunity to do that.
Is Mexico still a goer? I thought it was only Peru now.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Couldn't one synthesize pentobarbital themself? Could use a credit card to buy the chemistry equipment necessary for it. Using the card to buy the ingredients and, using knowledge of organic chemistry [not sure if I am allowed to give step-by-step process here], convert it to pentobarbital. You could probably make enough to sell to others too since that is the cheapest way to synthesize pentobarbital.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I don't know chemistry so I'm not sure I could produce nembutal on my own