Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Simple as the title:
Can 'N' fail?

Reactions: disabledandhopeless and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Yes, a friend of mine recently failed a N attempt and she just got out of the hospital yesterday actually, it's unlikely to survive N though and I believe she got really lucky or unlucky whatever you wanna call it

-removed this part for privacy reasons-

Last edited:
Reactions: purplesmoothie
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Yes, a friend of mine recently failed a N attempt and she just got out of the hospital yesterday actually, it's unlikely to survive N though and I believe she got really lucky or unlucky whatever you wanna call it

Was it Emily123 by any chance?

• Love
Reactions: krsu
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

Why did it fail?

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Keep in mind that if you have built up a tolerance to barbiturates, it will take a greater dose to kill you.

• Love
Reactions: krsu
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Personally I've not heard or read about N failing since I've been here, that doesn't mean it can't or doesn't happen. I think the chances of N failing are significantly smaller than chances of SN failing.

• Love
Reactions: AMG44, purplesmoothie, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
pillowbrat

pillowbrat

Aug 19, 2020
i've been searching everywhere on this forum but i still don't understand what 'N' is?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
@Viro_Major I believe compiled stats published in journals dealing with the assisted suicide organizations. Of the hundred or two hundred cases, there may have been one or two protracted cases in which the individual was hospitalized. I don't recall if any survived.

Threads like this will ALWAYS find an exception, almost always to user error. there is no 100% reliable method when human error is factored in. That said, you would be hard pressed to find a more tried and reliable method. Very few have access to N anyway, so these threads are almost always hand wringing and pointless, not to mentioned asked dozens of times previously.

Reactions: silentnight, Viro_Major and (deleted member)