S

Stagefour

Apr 5, 2019
Now that I've received the item (liquid 200ml) wondering if this had been done. Can I use a dropper to fill hard or vegetarian capsules to make for the perfect CTB routine for this end stage patient. I have one leg and a lot of medical problems and can't fail. I've done 12 cycles of chemo, radiation; 3 surgeries but don't wanna puke this up

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dandan and Ssrejisser
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Is it liquid N? If so, is your capsule water proof? You can try fill your empty capsule with regular water first and see if this idea is doable or not.

Reactions: Efem, Soul and Honigwaffel
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I hope the capsules you've got work for this. You deserve smooth sailing.

Reactions: Cevapcici and dandan
Y

yabbadabbadoo

Apr 14, 2019
I guess it would work, but wouldn't that be a lot of capsules? I can't take too many capsules at once, but maybe u can.

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Wouldn't capsules just delay and slow the release of the pentobarbital/Nembutal?

That would definitely increase chances of being found too early or expelling the liquid to purge it out if so.
Remember, one of the most important things for this is antiemetics. You're almost sure to puke it up without them.

Hydroxyzine is my go-to antiemetic. It's very effective.

Reactions: Cevapcici
S

Stagefour

Apr 5, 2019
I don't have a risk of being found. Mine is a planned DWD it'll be video taped to exonerate those around me. I would have 12 hours + guaranteed. I could easily swallow 100 tablets with water in 2 minutes and I think the biggest size 000 is 1.5ml. I mean I could also just drink it but im looking to avoid the taste and be less likely to throw it up as it will be released just a little slower into my system. I have pro-chlorizine and ondesrton available and on hospice could probably get whatever. Planning on doing 48 hours then a stat dose before.....I assume the slight delay of the gel caps wouldn't derail the plan. You don't realize how much fluid 200 ml is till you have it. Plus ill likely be weaker and sicker with lung disease by the time I use it.

I can't find any info of people trying it this way. For legal DWD you have to crack 100 tablets into a glass of water about 100ml

Last edited:
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Do you have anti-emetics for using the N?

S

Stagefour

Apr 5, 2019
So no one here knows of or had ever tried this, weren't they sold as "qualudes or ludes" and sold this way back in the 1970s?

S

Stagefour

Apr 5, 2019
is There any reason why this wouldn't work? I'll be honest I could easily be ruining 200ml of liquid N and my chance at a DWD....

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
There's a reason euthanasia clinics give nembutal as a drink.

S

Stagefour

Apr 5, 2019
There's a reason euthanasia clinics give nembutal as a drink.
What is that reason? I am not exactly healthy. I have one leg now. COPD, metastatic lung cancer. I am however young at 36. I mean legal DWD makes you open 100 capsules of powder to make a 50ml drink

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
What is that reason? I am not exactly healthy. I have one leg now. COPD, metastatic lung cancer. I am however young at 36. I mean legal DWD makes you open 100 capsules of powder to make a 50ml drink

Pills but especially capsules may clump together in the stomach and increase the chance of vomiting.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I'll suggest going only with the antiemetic regime and the stat dose, ugly taste yes, but no vomit.
100 capsules in the stomach? I dunno, doesnt sounds bullet-proof to me. However it also seems possible with a little delay on time....
you can potentiate N using damm... I forgot the name... it's in the book,
there's this medicine that potentiates N increasing the chances...

M

Maria M

Mar 30, 2019
I'll suggest going only with the antiemetic regime and the stat dose, ugly taste yes, but no vomit.
100 capsules in the stomach? I dunno, doesnt sounds bullet-proof to me. However it also seems possible with a little delay on time....
Some people still vomit on the stat dose, which is why a longer dosing schedule is suggested.
Yes, and alcohol will also help potentiate N.

Reactions: Cevapcici and Honigwaffel
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Now that I've received the item (liquid 200ml) wondering if this had been done. Can I use a dropper to fill hard or vegetarian capsules to make for the perfect CTB routine for this end stage patient. I have one leg and a lot of medical problems and can't fail. I've done 12 cycles of chemo, radiation; 3 surgeries but don't wanna puke this up

I think the risk is bigger with capsules becaus you are fragmenting the intake of N.
And than 2 bottles thats a lot of caps.

Why dont you just drink the N? Because of taste? Or other reason.

Reactions: Honigwaffel
S

Stagefour

Apr 5, 2019
I think the risk is bigger with capsules becaus you are fragmenting the intake of N.
And than 2 bottles thats a lot of caps.

Why dont you just drink the N? Because of taste? Or other reason.
Yeah when you are actually holding onto 200!ml of fluid, it's a damn lot of actual fluid. I'm worried I could puke it up. I also don't have meto yet. I have the other anti-emetics, but the forum makes me feel like meto is required. I can likely get it since I'm on hospice but I dunno I feel like not choking down 200ml of what I hear is almost impossibe to ingest was what is going to be my lowest heath point. It was so hard to get. I hope to make it to legal DWD actually, planning on some activism I want to be the face of the movement.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen Erik, Only Me Here and Soul
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Dilantin...smile.

S

Stagefour

Apr 5, 2019
The more I research this I think i May have found a magic bullet for those worried about taste of N. The hard capsules are being made for liquid, used for CBD OIL. Etc, the 000 size holds 1.37ml per capsule and they take about 10-20 minutes to dissolve. This creates a large window to prepare all the capsules and be able to swallow them within a period of 5 or so minutes.

Guys, thoughts ???!

Reactions: tryingtoescape
D

Deleted member 4993

I suggest you look up the relevant info and test some capsules in vinegar to replicate the dissolving process.

I did experiment long ago and found that many capsules clumped together and failed to dissolve properly. Also took a lot longer than 20 minutes.
It's a subject that has been discussed on other groups but was discounted as there was no guarantee of the dose being fragmented as others have posted.

Just my two cents, but good luck if you wish to try it.

• Aww..
Reactions: tryingtoescape
S

Stagefour

Apr 5, 2019
I suggest you look up the relevant info and test some capsules in vinegar to replicate the dissolving process.

I did experiment long ago and found that many capsules clumped together and failed to dissolve properly. Also took a lot longer than 20 minutes.
It's a subject that has been discussed on other groups but was discounted as there was no guarantee of the dose being fragmented as others have posted.

Just my two cents, but good luck if you wish to try it.

They have new capsules and it's supposed to be 10-20 minutes to dissolve in stomach acid. Any link to previous discussion your referencing?

D

Deleted member 4993

They have new capsules and it's supposed to be 10-20 minutes to dissolve in stomach acid. Any link to previous discussion your referencing?

Sorry no link it wasn't discussed on this group and the other group is gone sadly.
As I said do your own tests and if you feel comfortable go for it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
S

Stagefour

Apr 5, 2019
Thank you. I'm going to orders bunch of stuff and try some experimenting I guess. Once the lung cancer is that bad I'll probably find the strength or a way to numb my mouth. Or I'll try enema. Wonder if it would burn like hell or not. Ironicallly I have the means to go to a DWD state but getting a rental is the hard part I found out

• Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape and Soul