• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
I know it's stupid but I don't think I can cut myself. I have a phobia of needles and I cant even watch cut scenes in movies. I will try to do it maybe walk on top of glass I guess that's easier than cutting but if I couldn't do that can I just use a small piece of steak?
I know it's stupid but I don't think I can cut myself. I have a phobia of needles and I cant even watch cut scenes in movies. I will try to do it maybe walk on top of glass I guess that's easier than cutting but if I couldn't do that can I just use a small piece of steak?
by the way, I can't get the nitrite test kit I have to order from overseas and I don't want to wait another month for that

by the way, I can't get the nitrite test kit I have to order from overseas and I don't want to wait another month for that
never mind I found the nitrite test lol the name of the product didn't say nitrite but I read the description and it says it test for nitrite along other things as well

Last edited:
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
steak does not come with blood. even the rarest steak is actually bloodless.

meat is about 75℅ water, just like we are, and that red juice you see is actually a mix of water and a protein called myoglobin, which is found in muscle and gives the color.

if you actually research it, that's exactly what you're going to find.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lostandlooking, demuic and som1
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Cn u gt sme aqua strps

Reactions: som1
S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
Cn u gt sme aqua strps
yes I ordered some but it says its a test for 6 in 1 "Water test to quickly and easily check aquarium water quality in 60 seconds: test strips measure pH, carbonate hardness (KH), general hardness (GH), nitrite (NO2​-​), nitrate (NO3​-​) and chlorine (Cl2​)" that's what it says i hope it works.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
yes I ordered some but it says its a test for 6 in 1 "Water test to quickly and easily check aquarium water quality in 60 seconds: test strips measure pH, carbonate hardness (KH), general hardness (GH), nitrite (NO2​-​), nitrate (NO3​-​) and chlorine (Cl2​)" that's what it says i hope it works.
Tht wll b fne - tht wht slf hs usd

Reactions: som1