U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
Folks

Ok here's my deal... getting on in middle age, have MS and it's getting worse.... fatigue, medical depression (symptom of having holes in the brain) some days I can't walk, some days I can't get off the couch due to either fatigue or depression.... quality of life is pretty terrible, not low cognition but lower then it used to be....

Ms is tricky, sometimes it get worse, sometimes it gets better... a decade ago I couldn't move half of my body... gave myself a week and miracle of miracles was able to walk again.

Right now I'm going to fight... but I need a parachute Incase I can't walk, can't think .... those kinda things....

Am I making this more complicated than it needs to be... I could get some sn Incase the bad things happen or I could just source some items on the black market here in town. I wonder what generally available items I could by downtown that would do the job without too much pain... can I post what I'm thinking.

Also if you don't won't to ride off into the sunset don't let why challenges and thoughts push you down that road. I'm really pretty good with people and am more than willing to chat. Maybe not right away but leave me a message and I'll get back to you. Peace and light

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: W’ren, dropdeadfred, Hopeindeath! and 3 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Thanks for joining and sharing your perspective.

This is how I came across your disease and Dignitas.

Starts at about 21:00

Reactions: usernameforhere
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
Thanks for your video!!

• Love
Reactions: CoalmineCanary
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Folks

Ok here's my deal... getting on in middle age, have MS and it's getting worse.... fatigue, medical depression (symptom of having holes in the brain) some days I can't walk, some days I can't get off the couch due to either fatigue or depression.... quality of life is pretty terrible, not low cognition but lower then it used to be....

Ms is tricky, sometimes it get worse, sometimes it gets better... a decade ago I couldn't move half of my body... gave myself a week and miracle of miracles was able to walk again.

Right now I'm going to fight... but I need a parachute Incase I can't walk, can't think .... those kinda things....

Am I making this more complicated than it needs to be... I could get some sn Incase the bad things happen or I could just source some items on the black market here in town. I wonder what generally available items I could by downtown that would do the job without too much pain... can I post what I'm thinking.

Also if you don't won't to ride off into the sunset don't let why challenges and thoughts push you down that road. I'm really pretty good with people and am more than willing to chat. Maybe not right away but leave me a message and I'll get back to you. Peace and light
I have my SN due to health problems for the day that I've had enough. It's wise to get SN soon before it's no longer available.

Last edited: