Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
The hotel has other rooms but this image shows a bathroom that would be perfect for partial hanging. I've looked through many hotels online and cant find other bathrooms where hanging would work.

I was considering jumping but I've been literally shaking all day just thinking about it. I'm not even standing on the bridge and I'm feeling like this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lonelymountaingirl and Silvermorning
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Yes you can, that doesn't mean it's available today though.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Kramer
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Yes, or you can request a room with the same amenities you saw in the pic. They're usually very helpful when you're making a reservation.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Yes, or you can request a room with the same amenities you saw in the pic. They're usually very helpful when you're making a reservation.
Would you jump or hang?

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Would you jump or hang?
Personally, I would jump as long as I felt the bridge (or other high place) was high enough and guaranteed death. I've never been a fan of hanging - the thought of someone finding me like that just doesn't sit well with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Personally, I would jump as long as I felt the bridge (or other high place) was high enough and guaranteed death. I've never been a fan of hanging - the thought of someone finding me like that just doesn't sit well with me.
Wouldn't you be afraid? I'm scared :(

I don't think the hotel idea will work. I looked at reviews and some were terrible. I can't risk an employee walking in like what happened to one guest. And it seems like a gamble that i'll find a place where I can successfully pull off the hanging :( This shouldn't be so difficult