Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
Just wondering because I've heard about a lot of failed attempts.

Reactions: purplesmoothie
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Probably better safe than sorry. Assuming you change your mind.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Just wondering because I've heard about a lot of failed attempts.
Please be careful what you believe on ss. A lot of these 'failed attempts' are actually veiled attempts by prolifers to scare users away from SN. The rest fall into two categories, attention seekers lying about taking SN or people 'taste testing' SN as if it were fine wine. Let noone lie to you, SN is a deadly poison that deprives your cells of oxygen. If you follow the regimen and get enough into your bloodstream there's no chance of survival unless you call for help.

Reactions: Quax, infinitelove, Marauder and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No, you would need medical assistance.
Please be careful what you believe on ss. A lot of these 'failed attempts' are actually veiled attempts by prolifers to scare users away from SN. The rest fall into two categories, attention seekers lying about taking SN or people 'taste testing' SN as if it were fine wine. Let noone lie to you, SN is a deadly poison that deprives your cells of oxygen. If you follow the regimen and get enough into your bloodstream there's no chance of survival unless you call for help.
If you vomit too much and too fast proper absorption may not occur. that is why there is fasting and AE use. SN is not perfect, and with user error can fail. I know you stated that, but also It's not a for sure thing. It's impressive what we can survive.

Last edited:
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and LastFlowers
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Methylene blue and vitamin C

Reactions: Meditation guide
M

Mitokondrium

Jun 9, 2020
Why not calling the ambulance? That's what they are for, it should not be an issue.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Why not calling the ambulance? That's what they are for, it should not be an issue.
I guess the OP is worried about possible repercussions such as being forced into a mental hospital because of a failed suicide attempt.

Reactions: Meditation guide and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I guess the OP is worried about possible repercussions such as being forced into a mental hospital because of a failed suicide attempt.
Exactly. That's what I'm worried about. I'm wondering what happens if it fails and no medical assistance is sought out. Would it really be a failure, or would it just be a drawn out, more painful way to die?
I can't afford to go into the hospital if it somehow fails despite following the regimen and not being found.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm wondering what happens if it fails and no medical assistance is sought out.
I haven't heard of that happening. I think that unless you go to a hospital you will die. Unless you take too small a dose.

One person here didn't lose consciousness right away, it took at least 20 minutes, she had called her boyfriend in that time.
But then stopped messaging, so we don't know what happened, whether she survived or not. As I recall, at the end her messaging became very confused as if she was about to lose consciousness.

So as far as I can tell everyone who takes the proper dose does lose consciousness and from there dies, unless someone finds them and gets them to a hospital.

Last edited:
M

Moondust87

Nov 17, 2020
Thats my thought too. Thats one of my biggest fears

Reactions: LastFlowers and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Thats my thought too. Thats one of my biggest fears

That would be so horrible and traumatic. If anyone knows of a failed SN attempt where they did not go to a hospital and recovered on their own please let us know.