eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Unfortunately Phenobarbital and Pentobarbital are two entirely different drugs, and while Pheno *can* be lethal it's nowhere near as peaceful or easy of a death as Pento, but it's good that we have this information because there is a drug cocktail in the PPeH that mentions pheno as an ingredient.

Apart of me was thinking wtf why is this so cheap and OTC. Now we know why. For a moment there I was so relieved but it was short lived. I wonder if the mysterious op from last night had phenobarbital instead of pentobarbital. Looks like it.

Reactions: Wrennie and Efilismislife
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Unfortunately Phenobarbital and Pentobarbital are two entirely different drugs, and while Pheno *can* be lethal it's nowhere near as peaceful or easy of a death as Pento, but it's good that we have this information because there is a drug cocktail in the PPeH that mentions Pheno as an ingredient.
Yes i posted a thread about pheno yesterday asking about the onset
Its available at pharmacy

it can be lethal too in high dose and can be combine with other drug&alcohol

Unfortunately i need a fast acting one

Reactions: eternalmelancholy
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
@Wrennie
@eternalmelancholy

pheno and pento is different
i can get pheno too its available
But its long acting and not as strong

i can saving up to get high dosage tho but i need fast acting one :(

Yeah looks like this is the case. Man I was so excited for a moment there. Does pento even exist in pill form?

Reactions: Efilismislife
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Apart of me was thinking wtf why is this so cheap and OTC. Now we know why. For a moment there I was so relieved but it was short lived. I wonder if the mysterious op from last night had phenobarbital instead of pentobarbital. Looks like it.
Its for seizure patient. It calm down the muscle and nervous system. It needs prescription mostly. But that can be tricked. Lol

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Yeah looks like this is the case. Man I was so excited for a moment there. Does pento even exist in pill form?
Pento in pill form was discontinued in the nineties I think? Seconal, another barbiturate capable of ending life, stopped being manufactured very recently after the rights to it were purchased by a pro-life company.

• Wow
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Its for seizure patient. It needs prescription mostly. But that can be tricked. Lol

At this point it will probably easier and cheaper just to source heroin and OD. It is crazy how restrictive getting a hold of barbiturates is.

Pento in pill form was discontinued in the nineties I think? Seconal, another barbiturate capable of ending life, stopped being manufactured very recently after the rights to it were purchased by a pro-life company.

You have to be shitting me. This is something out of a dystopian novel.

Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
At this point it will probably easier and cheaper just to source heroin and OD. It is crazy how restrictive getting a hold of barbiturates is.

You have to be shitting me. This is something out of a dystopian novel.
Yes, Bausch Health didn't like that terminal cancer patients were being freed from the shackles of their suffering in Oregon end-of-life clinics, so initially they raised the price of one bottle of pills to 3,000 dollars to make a peaceful death harder for them to obtain. Then they just decided to stop producing it altogether. Absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: EnnuiCat, eternalmelancholy and Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Yes, Bausch Health didn't like that terminal cancer patients were being freed from the shackles of their suffering in Oregon end-of-life clinics, so initially they raised the price of one bottle of pills to 3,000 dollars to make a peaceful death harder for them to obtain. Then they just decided to stop producing it altogether. Absolutely disgusting.
We should get Apotex to make us a generic. Too bad the Founder was murdered.

• Wow
Reactions: Wrennie and eternalmelancholy
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
We should get Apotex to make us a generic. Too bad the Founder was murdered.

Wait what? What is going on in this thread. Fact is stranger than fiction.

I read a story about a pharmacist ctb'ing by placing fentanyl patches all over his body. Might be a decent alternative to N if you have pharmaceutical connections.

Murdered!? I need to check this out :shy:

This is an A+ thread. Lots of twists and turns. Some dead ends but also some useful information.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie and Greenberg
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Wait what? What is going on in this thread. Fact is stranger than fiction.

I read a story about a pharmacist ctb'ing by placing fentanyl patches all over his body. Might be a decent alternative to N if you have pharmaceutical connections.
My uncle is a pharmacist but he knows I'm actively suicidal so he'd never agree to any request of mine :haha:

Reactions: Efilismislife
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
My uncle is a pharmacist but he knows I'm actively suicidal so he'd never agree to any request of mine :haha:

Just lie and say you have a crippling opiate dependency and are trying to come off. That you need a few patches of fent to taper off. :haha:

• Love
Reactions: Efilismislife and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Just lie and say you have a crippling opiate dependency and are trying to come off. That you need a few patches of fent to taper off. :haha:
I wish it would work out that easily :pfff:

I tried emailing Apotex but the stupid contact form on their website has a glitch where it automatically says your email is invalid when you try to submit it. Aughhh

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
I haven't seen Seconal on Dark Net markets either. But there're lots of H, M and sometimes F.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I wish it would work out that easily :pfff:

I tried emailing Apotex but the stupid contact form on their website has a glitch where it automatically says your email is invalid when you try to submit it. Aughhh

Judging by the theme of this thread your email will be directed to the suicide prevention center and the authorities will be alerted. The 'glitch' is working as intended. :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: archipelago, Greenberg, LifeQuitter2018 and 1 other person
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
This is the list of barbiturate. If anyone interested. Thiopental being used for anesthesia.
IMG 20210530 135246

Reactions: Greenberg, eternalmelancholy and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I haven't seen Seconal on Dark Net markets either. But there're lots of H, M and sometimes F.
The fact that even the Dark Net doesn't have it has always shocked me, since it is a substance that can be used recreationally as well.

Reactions: Greenberg
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021

It is crazy how hard it is to source these class of barbiturates. It is easier to find illicit drugs and firearms which just blows my mind. These pro lifers who always tell us to 'kill ourselves if we hate living so much' do not even understand how hard it really is.

At every turn society is restricting access to information, methods and compounds that would actually let us escape this hellscape.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: archipelago, Greenberg and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
It is crazy how hard it is to source these class of barbiturates. It is easier to find illicit drugs and firearms which just blows my mind. These pro lifers who always tell us to 'kill ourselves if we hate living so much' do not even understand how hard it really is.

At every turn society is restricting access to information, methods and compounds that would actually let us escape this hellscape.
You're absolutely right, and now it looks like America is starting to crack down on SN, since one of the go-to legitimate sellers (LW brand) had it recently removed from amazon and from their own website

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021

so they choose guns over medicine.....

Rob a bank for money ✘
Rob a pharmacy for suicide drug ✔

They rather let people buy guns and create rampage/killing people over such a small pill

RIP logic

obviously they let poor souls suffer and do crazy things than just mind their own business and let those pill be available for the needy

Last edited:
  • Love
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Rob a bank for money ✘
Rob a pharmacy for suicide drug ✔

They rather let people buy guns and create rampage/killing people

RIP logic

obviously they let poor souls suffer and do crazy things than just mind their own business and let those pill be available for the needy
We need an NRA for Nembutal :blarg:

• Hugs
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
@Wrennie
do you know the onset of action for phenobarbital? Im thinking of combining that with other drugs/methods

i read its between 30-60minutes but could be more

Im still trying to ask around to find the exact answer

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
@Wrennie
do you know the onset of action for phenobarbital? Im thinking of combining that with other drugs/methods

i read its between 30-60minutes but could be more

Im still trying to ask around to find the exact answer
I believe the phenobarbital cocktail can take as much as three days to kill :mmm:
I'd have to double-check though.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
I believe the phenobarbital cocktail can take as much as three days to kill :mmm:
I'd have to double-check though.
Ive been reading about it tho. There are cases of death due to pheno&alcohol. But can add more things not just those 2.

it says :
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) reports that overdosing on barbiturates like phenobarbital, either alone or combined with alcohol, results in death for about 1 in 10 people.

also here

The combination of phenobarbital and alcohol that at least some members of a cult apparently took to commit suicide in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif., is well known to be a lethal mixture.

Phenobarbital generally goes to work 10 minutes to an hour after ingestion; the interval depends in part on the amount of food in the stomach. The drug causes drowsiness, and in large amounts produces coma. Because it also depresses the mechanisms that drive the body to breathe automatically, respirations become shallow and usually fewer.

The combination of phenobarbital and alcohol reduces blood pressure and depresses the brain's centers that help make the heart beat regularly. With a large enough dose, circulation fails. The result is death.

The combination is often used in suicide. The radical protester Abbie Hoffman, for example, killed himself in 1989 by taking about 150 phenobarbital pills and washing them down with alcohol.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021

also this case. Its being used as cult members to do massive ctb.

anyway why does my post above say "need to be reviewed by moderator/admin cant be viewed by normal visitors"

O.o

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019

also this case. Its being used as cult members to do massive ctb.

anyway why does my post above say "need to be reviewed by moderator/admin cant be viewed by normal visitors"

O.o
Your post looks normal to me though :shy:

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
I just see a link to a History.com article about Heaven's Gate
I see, it gets censored until its approved.
I try to repost but it says it wont be visible until its reviewed and approved

Maybe because of the link or the content. I dont know

Edit: reattach the link

And this

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
The fact that even the Dark Net doesn't have it has always shocked me, since it is a substance that can be used recreationally as well.

It did used to be on the darkness, from the seller C. unfortunately they no longer have it, they had a lot of problems on the markets and lost alot of money on the markets and were getting attacked constantly on here last year. with people claiming about the potency which was information readily available to anyone so shouldn't have been an issue. apparently there has been a massive clampdown in china aswell on the labs. a friend told me that people used to order N directly from the labs. in the older PPH they listed names of the companies!!!!!!

On the India thing, i found a site with people claiming to sell N pills and apparently the reason it gets through customs is it has prescription with it!! thing is you don't know if the sites are real etc. you google N and you can find 100's of sites that look legit, this is how most people get ripped off.