E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
I ordered SN and it came in 2 days without any complications, so I guess it means it is legal in my country?
I am afraid police may come and take it, so I wanted to open it and put some in a plastic bottle . Do you think it would be safe? Or I shouldn't open it at all?
I am not going to use it,I changed my mind about ctb (but wanted to have some in case)

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Greenberg
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I think there is no reason that police would take this SN from you. I would store it sealed in the original package.

Reactions: demuic, Pen>Sword and Greenberg
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
I think there is no reason that police would take this SN from you. I would store it sealed in the original package.
I have no idea if its legal in my country. But if it wasn't I guess I couldn't purchase it just so easily?

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Greenberg
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
You shouldn't open it at all if you plan to store it. I have no idea where you live, but in most Western countries possession of SN is legal.

Reactions: demuic, lastingabyss, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Hm, why not buy a second bottle instead and keep that safe somewhere? That way you'd know for sure it hasn't been tampered with.

Mind you, not saying it isn't, but just because you could buy it doesn't necessarily make it legal. Might be best to treat it as if it wasn't. Sooner or later it'll disappear from the market anyhow and it's probably best to hide it now, ideally away from a potential search. What's more, legal or not, in some countries the authorities can ignore one's basic rights because of mental health acts.

Reactions: Greenberg
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Just put it somewhere dry and cool and away prom prying hands.

E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
Hm, why not buy a second bottle instead and keep that safe somewhere? That way you'd know for sure it hasn't been tampered with.

Mind you, not saying it isn't, but just because you could buy it doesn't necessarily make it legal. Might be best to treat it as if it wasn't. Sooner or later it'll disappear from the market anyhow and it's probably best to hide it now, ideally away from a potential search. What's more, legal or not, in some countries the authorities can ignore one's basic rights because of mental health acts.
So what am I going to do if police comes and takes it? Isn't it better to just in case open it and store a part somewhere?
And if I buy second bottle, they would just take both I guess. I really hope nobody comes and takes it

Last edited:
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
So what am I going to do if police comes and takes it? Isn't it better to just in case open it and store a part somewhere?
And if I buy second bottle, they would just take both I guess. I really hope nobody comes and takes it
I don't know what country you're in but why would the police come and take it?

E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021

Mind you, not saying it isn't, but just because you could buy it doesn't necessarily make it legal. Might be best to treat it as if it wasn't. Sooner or later it'll disappear from the market anyhow and it's probably best to hide it now, ideally away from a potential search. What's more, legal or not, in some countries the authorities can ignore one's basic rights because of mental

I don't know what country you're in but why would the police come and take it?
I have no idea. Because it is poison? And I really purchased it without any issues it just makes me wonder why was it so easy

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, that's the problem. Depending on the country and how determined/meticulous the authorities are they could take it as pretext to search your place simply based on the fact that you received said package. Ideally, keep both bottles closed and one in a safe place other than your own which can't be connected to you.

Having said that, there are countries which do respect citizen rights and make such steps unnecessary. My shithole is not among them. Maybe yours is. If you are unsure, try finding out the legal status of SN in your country and what rights you (and they) have.