• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So as I said in previous post I have clonazepam perscribed, 2mg is 1 pill. It says on the internet that 20+mg can be fatal, so like if I take 100mg with alcohol could that do the job????

Reactions: squirley
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Klonopin also has a very high LD50, which refers to the expected lethal dose for 50% of test subjects. For lab rats, this amount can be as high as 4,000 mg/kg. Because this amount is so large, there are no conversions for human equivalency. It could take a few hundred thousand milligrams of Klonopin for someone to overdose and die.

Reactions: squirley
obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
Klonopin also has a very high LD50, which refers to the expected lethal dose for 50% of test subjects. For lab rats, this amount can be as high as 4,000 mg/kg. Because this amount is so large, there are no conversions for human equivalency. It could take a few hundred thousand milligrams of Klonopin for someone to overdose and die.
Damn… but why tf does it say such a low lethal dose on internet 💀

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know where you found 20mg. Wikipedia says 2000mg/kg LD50 mouse. ODs need specific meds that are lethal and usually it's difficult to get those prescribed unfortunately.

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
I don't know where you found 20mg. Wikipedia says 2000mg/kg LD50 mouse. ODs need specific meds that are lethal and usually it's difficult to get those prescribed unfortunately.
Okayy, thanks! I probably misread it somewhere lol