A

angel.

Sep 13, 2023
I was thinking about suicide for 2-3 years but I want to kill myself without feeling a lot of pain, I thought about jump from a building or getting railed by a train, but now I'm thinking "what if I kill myself with this drug" I don't know about the price but I know that at least 5mg can kill you, but my question is how much pain I'll get if you try to end your life with this drug?

• Informative
Reactions: Ironweed
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
don't know about the price but I know that at least 5mg can kill you,
I think I'd be more concerned about quality control than price. A drug manufactured in a sweatshop factory in China and "imported" by a Mexican cartel is probably not going to be coming with an Amazon Five Star review.

• Yay!
Reactions: Jolene79, ropearoundatree and WAITING TO DIE
Upvote 0
B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
Also, getting hold of it is kind of hard now - none of the dark markets will allow sales of fentanyl any more

Reactions: ropearoundatree and WAITING TO DIE
Upvote 0
HauntedAndUnwanted

HauntedAndUnwanted

Goofy Goober
Nov 15, 2023
It seems to be one of the best drugs for CTB (You will feel warm and cozy!) but since it is so frowned upon many dealers (Both on dark web and on the streets) they probably won't be selling it outright.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and WAITING TO DIE
Upvote 0
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I think I'd be more concerned about quality control than price. A drug manufactured in a sweatshop factory in China and "imported" by a Mexican cartel is probably not going to be coming with an Amazon Five Star review.
Really made me laugh this morning šŸ™

Reactions: Ironweed
Upvote 0