• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
I know it's not recommended, but any reliable information on how alcohol will react to SN? Frankly, I don't care if I live or die, I just want to attempt CTB drunk. As long as I don't feel too much pain.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
nah, your body recognizes both as toxins. you'll just increase your chances of vomiting. don't know if you've read the thread about unsuccessful SN cases, but a lot of them include alcohol (even a little). you have to stick just with the AE.

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
nah, your body recognizes both as toxins. you'll just increase your chances of vomiting. don't know if you've read the thread about unsuccessful SN cases, but a lot of them include alcohol (even a little). you have to stick just with the AE.
Thanks for the input. Won't be using alcohol then.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I would advise you not to drink alcohol before SN. It just increases your chances of vomiting and fucking it up.
I plan on going out high as a kite off weed, opiates, and shrooms, listening to my favorite music
Will you take antiemetics as well? Especially if you're high as a kite off opiates. They can make you puke easily.

• Informative
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I know it's not recommended, but any reliable information on how alcohol will react to SN? Frankly, I don't care if I live or die, I just want to attempt CTB drunk. As long as I don't feel too much pain.
Hey. Don't use it, alcohol is a poison you want to ctb not to hurt your body right?😅 if you be serious this is bad idea, chance of vomiting could be increased.

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
What if you don't drink alco but instead use enema?

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
It is not recommended. If you want something that numbs your survival instinct, you can try benzos. Alcohol will make you vomit even while you are unconscious.

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
i think a ton of benzos wpuld be more ideal, ativan can also work as an antiemetic or so i have heard

B

boddibo

maybe this year will be the one
Dec 19, 2023
i think a ton of benzos wpuld be more ideal, ativan can also work as an antiemetic or so i have heard
Well, take it easy on the benzos too because you need to stay awake in case you vomit to take another glass of SN.