• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Can I buy a nitrogen gas cylinder in Switzerland if I'm not a citizen of Switzerland? What info do they ask for when purchasing nitrogen gas?

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Sure, why not? It's not a controlled substance and is used for all kinds of applications.
I have used Argon for welding and Nitrogen for brazing and pressure testing copper piping.

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Sure, why not? It's not a controlled substance and is used for all kinds of applications.
I have used Argon for welding and Nitrogen for brazing and pressure testing copper piping.
Isn't it only possible if you work for or own a business?

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Isn't it only possible if you work for or own a business?
Welding gases etc nitrogen included are fully available for private use but of course there are suppliers who only sell to businesses.

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Welding gases etc nitrogen included are fully available for private use but of course there are suppliers who only sell to businesses.
Okay, thank you. Then I just have to look better and find other suppliers.

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Are you in switzerland?