elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
I am a very anxious person by nature and am having a bit of a freak out over the possibility of my order of SN (from USA to UK) being siezed at the boarder. I've been through this before when I ordered a couple tabs of LSD from abroad. SN isn't illegal is it? It's a controlled substance but does that mean I could get into trouble for trying to buy it from another country?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can just lie and say that you didn't order it, if it gets seized you won't be able to get it anyway so all that will happen is that you'll lose money. You can ask the seller to resend it I guess.

Reactions: Sherri
elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
You can just lie and say that you didn't order it, if it gets seized you won't be able to get it anyway so all that will happen is that you'll lose money. You can ask the seller to resend it I guess.
I only ordered 50g, I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Arrested? No. Fined? Probably, check the UK legislation on importing controlled substances.

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
Arrested? No. Fined? Probably, check the UK legislation on importing controlled substances.
It states you need a licence to posess things like SN. I got too panicked so I have emailed the company to cancel the order. Guess I'll have to do another method.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I don't think you will be arrested, at the least confiscated or a small fine.

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
I don't think you will be arrested, at the least confiscated or a small fine.
I'm freaking myself out over this because it says the order has been shipped now. I'll just have to pray I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can just act confused and you won't get a fine, act like someone sent it to your address to prank you or something, idk. You can make it work if it goes wrong

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm freaking myself out over this because it says the order has been shipped now. I'll just have to pray I guess.
Hope you get it without any issues. Try not to overthink this as it will take around 2-3 weeks to arrive.

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
Hope you get it without any issues. Try not to overthink this as it will take around 2-3 weeks to arrive.
I'm horrible about overthinking :/
You can just act confused and you won't get a fine, act like someone sent it to your address to prank you or something, idk. You can make it work if it goes wrong
I guess thats what I'll do, my parents will back me up on that if they find out. I'll pretend I don't know what it is

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm horrible about overthinking :/

I guess thats what I'll do, my parents will back me up on that if they find out. I'll pretend I don't know what it is
It's a very small box.