-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I'll be getting my ticket using SN this month. I'm getting a hotel room so no one will disturb me. I have all the medication ready and I need to buy a couple of painkillers that I can buy anytime. But still...reading the failure posts of SN is a bit...disappointing. I have no other option than this. If I mess up...I am screwed for the next 4 or 5 years. My last attempt was in 2021 (Partial hanging) I guess I take a lot of time to rest and recuperate.

But if I were to fail SN, I will go with full suspension hanging in the hotel itself.
I'll be happy if I can get any tips for that. I've tried pressing my neck with my fingers but my head feel like its going to explode. I executed partial with a scarf and it was extremely peaceful. I felt like I was drifting into a sleep.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, aura. and Unknown21
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
That's the thing with fsh. It can be relatively quick 5-10 seconds. But it will never be a guarantee, it can be choking for a couple of minutes. Tbh I don't think xans will make it peaceful, unless your cns would be completely depressed before you hang, and benzo isn't that quick acting so hanging after being completely passed out isn't really feasible.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you set it up well, once you step off you should pass out in 3 to 7 seconds. Some personal practice and posts from those rescued show that you feel pressure but not pain.
If using drugs to assist, figure out the time from ingestion it having an effect.
That is your time frame to get on the chair and ready to go. Once it hits you, you are ready.
Best wishes.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and aura.
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
That's the thing with fsh. It can be relatively quick 5-10 seconds. But it will never be a guarantee, it can be choking for a couple of minutes.
I don't understand

Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I don't understand
It means that with a full suspension you can pass out quickly and barely suffer as your vein and/or artery get blocked but if you get it a little wrong then instead you have a much longer and more unpleasant time as you're kinda being strangled instead.

Reactions: Worndown
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Please research and ask questions.

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
It means that with a full suspension you can pass out quickly and barely suffer as your vein and/or artery get blocked but if you get it a little wrong then instead you have a much longer and more unpleasant time as you're kinda being strangled instead.
oh? but is the struggle worth the reward? I can hold onto a couple of minutes if I'm angry or frustrated.

Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
Only you can answer that. For some people a couple of minutes of physical suffering is a price worth paying, for a lot they can't bring themselves to deliberately go through that. It also makes SI harder to overcome if you're expecting to choke.

Reactions: -FrozenRobot-
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you do it correctly, you do not struggle.
Please, please research! All methods have specifics that DO and DO NOT work.
Please make sure you do ALL methods correctly. Struggling should never be part of any plan.

Reactions: sarang and -FrozenRobot-
TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Oct 29, 2023
I have tried it and the pain from the suspension was stronger than any calming or sedating effects from the Xanax.

I think the only way this could work is if you took enough to make yourself go unconscious but anything could go wrong in the meantime while your too confused to function and waiting to pass out

Reactions: -FrozenRobot-