• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
I remember reading about someone applying SN to their skin to try to ctb but I don't remember the outcome and can't find the story in the search results. I also just read AJ95's story of survival with SN. She took meto as Stan's guide advised but still vomited for some reason. So would like to be safe and apply it to the skin if possible so there is no need to worry about vomiting the SN up. Can anyone share their knowledge on this topic or direct me to threads on this topic please?

D

Deleted member 24645

Dec 11, 2020
Sodium Nitrite applied directly to the skin encourages vasodilation which can heal things such as leg ulcers in people with sickle cell anaemia due to the improved blood flow. It is actually a topical treatment. I have no knowledge of it being applied this way to CTB.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I am pretty sure that this and sticking it up your anus wont work. That's just the reality, so we need to stop trying to find absurd ways around it and instead look for ways to get the best methods (N, Fentanyl,Propofol etc). The best methods of dying are denied to us by government rules and laws designed to control and restrict their cooperative impressionable mindless herds. They are at war with us! Lets push back in everyway that we possibly can. For example: Im signed on to petitions for legalizing drugs. This is the fight we are in brothers and sisters, whether we choose it or not and whether we like it or not!

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I've never heard of this, but it's an interesting idea. As salty as people say SN is, it might be better to drink it. There will be the discomfort, of course, but when SN comes into direct contact with the skin, I hear that it can cause irritation. The chances of a successful ctb might be lower, too.

Last edited:
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I don't have any answers but would be interested to know if you find out the answer to this, just out of curiosity more than anything. I still plan on drinking my SN so yeah here to 'follow' Hope someone can give you the answers your looking for

Reactions: NodusTollens
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
I remember this thread also. I'll try to look for it as I'm wondering if they ever tried again. From what I remember, it was working well, but they did it in a location where they were found and ended up in hospital. Escaped being sectioned by saying they accidentally spilt a solution on themselves, I think

Edit: I remembered poorly. They mixed it with DMSO and applied it topically but it just made them feel very ill, not enough to cause death.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...be-posting-how-i-feel-until-i-pass-out.12287/

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Absolutely not, unless there was some unbelievably extreme case. Ionic polar compounds are the absolute worst at being absorbed through the skin. You will quite possibly vomit regardless of method of ingestion. Redose if you do.