• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

2915Jade

2915Jade

Apr 16, 2024
I am worried about that. If the seizures happen, maybe I will overturn tank, and make the tube slip down. I must succeed.
I have no way to alive unless someone can donate me 500 dollar every month so that I can go on my education. (just kidding)

• Hugs
Reactions: sussshiroll
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I am worried about that. If the seizures happen, maybe I will overturn tank, and make the tube slip down. I must succeed.
I have no way to alive unless someone can donate me 500 dollar every month so that I can go on my education. (just kidding)
What I've read hypoxia doesn't give servere seizures but can after losing consciousness jerk and twitch the body. This is why some use straps or an appropriate chair which will stop the user of falling down. It's also advised to strap the cylinder down since it could damage regulator/flowmeter if tipped over.

Are you using exit bag or hood? I ask since your concern about the tube falling out, that will not happen on a EEBD hood since it's firmly attached to it.

Whatever your decision I will support it, but upon reading your last paragraph are you sure there is no other solution?

(Sorry for being a toxic pro-lifer)

• Hugs
Reactions: sussshiroll
2915Jade

2915Jade

Apr 16, 2024
What I've read hypoxia doesn't give servere seizures but can after losing consciousness jerk and twitch the body. This is why some use straps or an appropriate chair which will stop the user of falling down. It's also advised to strap the cylinder down since it could damage regulator/flowmeter if tipped over.

Are you using exit bag or hood? I ask since your concern about the tube falling out, that will not happen on a EEBD hood since it's firmly attached to it.

Whatever your decision I will support it, but upon reading your last paragraph are you sure there is no other solution?

(Sorry for being a toxic pro-lifer)
I want to lay on bed, just like sleep. My bed has no place to tie ropes. So if the tube long enough (ensure I cannot trick the tank or pull it over by tube), can I not fix myself?

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I want to lay on bed, just like sleep. My bed has no place to tie ropes. So if the tube long enough (ensure I cannot trick the tank or pull it over by tube), can I not fix myself?
I would be careful laying completely down with a hood, I don't have concrete evidence but most recommend a seating position for hood. Probably because of the not 100% seal of the inner mask and still relies on the overpressure to stop air entering.

I would advice using pillows to regain somewhat a seating position In the bed.

I would at least strap the cylinder down, since it houses the regulator which if damage could sabotage the whole thing. A longer hose is wise if you don't intend to use straps.

Reactions: outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Try using a lot of cushions, you're not supposed to be lying down, make sure your tubing is plenty long so you don't tip over the tank