• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I am able to do the SN with the required anti emetics. But I am not sure that it will work to do that method and especially in a hotel.
Vomiting is likely. I don't want to fail because of vomiting. Also what if other people could hear me and try to intervine.

Now with Nitrogen, that's not possible. But I have no ability like a car to transport it to the hotel location. Also thats not possible to hide. Also in case of an Airbnb flat. The owner would want to see me first.when I check in their. I can't be at home for both of this methods. Don't live alone

How can I leave my situation and especially with my physical health that is not good.
The worst thing of life that I cannot deal with:
Needing people for everything and needing to live in a society. People do not care how you are really and ignore the majority of your wishes.

Last edited: