• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
I've been mentally depressed for almost 7 years now, following my sister's suicide , parent's divorce , being isolated ,and failing miserably on every aspect of life. I'm now 21 , been through years of therapy and anti depressants ...... I thought i was really good at researching on a specific area (Suicide), but turns out.....i'm not that good and everything i've tried has failed .

- Advil Overdose ( childhood experience, didn't research much )

- Sertraline Overdose combined with Sodium Valproate. ( Terrible experience)

- 200 apple seeds (which was really expensive in my country (Ethiopia) -- nothing happened with this except a just a KO to sleep

- CO from an incomplete coal combustion in a closed room----- ( 2 days of massive headache and nausea 24/7) ---

I've been holding it for my mom so far , but it has gotten really worse ..... I've literally become socially isolated and the pain just gets worse by the day ( by choice) , I just want to make this stop.

so, if anyone knows a method that works .... or can give a direction pointer, it would be nice.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I've been mentally depressed for almost 7 years now, following my sister's suicide , parent's divorce , being isolated ,and failing miserably on every aspect of life. I'm now 21 , been through years of therapy and anti depressants ...... I thought i was really good at researching on a specific area (Suicide), but turns out.....i'm not that good and everything i've tried has failed .

- Advil Overdose ( childhood experience, didn't research much )

- Sertraline Overdose combined with Sodium Valproate. ( Terrible experience)

- 200 apple seeds (which was really expensive in my country (Ethiopia) -- nothing happened with this except a just a KO to sleep

- CO from an incomplete coal combustion in a closed room----- ( 2 days of massive headache and nausea 24/7) ---

I've been holding it for my mom so far , but it has gotten really worse ..... I've literally become socially isolated and the pain just gets worse by the day ( by choice) , I just want to make this stop.

so, if anyone knows a method that works .... or can give a direction pointer, it would be nice.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <-------download everything here

The various euthanasia guides list numerous methods. I recommend reading The Peaceful Pill Handbook if you want ideas for a peaceful way. Suicide and Attempted Suicide by Geo Stone has ideas for more violent methods, if you want that.

Each person uses different methods, depending on their resources and preferences. I don't know what's available in your country, but CO is a reliable method if done correctly. If you do more research, maybe you can figure out why your attempt didn't work. If you had a massive headache and nausea for 2 days, it sounds like you had CO poisoning, just not enough to die.

By the way, I love Ethiopian food!

Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <-------download everything here

The various euthanasia guides list numerous methods. I recommend reading The Peaceful Pill Handbook if you want ideas for a peaceful way. Suicide and Attempted Suicide by Geo Stone has ideas for more violent methods, if you want that.

Each person uses different methods, depending on their resources and preferences. I don't know what's available in your country, but CO is a reliable method if done correctly. If you do more research, maybe you can figure out why your attempt didn't work. If you had a massive headache and nausea for 2 days, it sounds like you had CO poisoning, just not enough to die.

By the way, I love Ethiopian food!

El Topo , I'll go through the Peaceful Pill Handbook, I'm tired of making everyone go through a bad time. and also felt like CO is a reliable method, I just couldn't figure out what i missed and it's not an easy experiment to try multiple times.

and yeah , Ethiopian Food is great. Glad you loved it. If I'm still alive and you're planning on coming here (especially now that Ethiopia doesn't require a visa) .... I'll get you some Ethiopian food.

Reactions: dano6533