• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JJMaynard97

JJMaynard97

JJ’s Dead Inside, Time to Say Bye Bye!!
Mar 17, 2023
I'm 25 going on 26, I'm horrible depressed and don't want to liv another year. I want to die but don't know where to start I need some help and advice on what's the best way. I've had enough of my life and people just take the piss out of me all the time. I can't cope and don't want to be around. I'm so so damaged inside it's untrue and can't seem to concur life. I want to die and thats the truth.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
In this thread you can find a list of methods. These are only examples, there are more.

This book might be helpful:

or:

All this is only for your general information. I do not encourage you to use these methods and to commit suicide. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aisley and JJMaynard97
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Whatever you decide it's your own decision nobody else can help you with it. I'm really sorry what you have to go through it's awful. Good resources for own investigation have been mentioned already. I hope you can find peace.

Reactions: befree
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrible how humans just create even more suffering in this dreadful reality, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for as I get that it's awful and tiring feeling so trapped here.