• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Ms nobody

I simply am not there
Apr 13, 2023
I'm struggling to find a reliable method with no chance of survival
SN seams pretty popular in here so can anyone explain the procedure to me
Thank you 🙏😊

silence of death

silence of death

May 20, 2023
there is the stan's guide to SN that explain pretty much everything, but i'm not sure i'm allowed to link the post, i'm new here and i heard links are prohibited

but anyway, sodium nitrite is very difficult to find, i guess it depends on where you live, but in my place i couldn't find any vendor that doesn't require you to be in a lab or a school or something, and can't find it in the dark web either

it feels like the only ways available are terrible and painful, it sucks

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
SN would seem popular. Yes. But in my opinion, there seem to be some downsides too. Physiologically if you are normal and healthy while being "normal" anatomically...that is you're not too big. Being small and weak works but being enormous brings down your chances of catching the bus. Some say that it would work if you're increasing the dosage but as a medical student, I'll say that your body can absorb only so much no matter how much your intake is. I'd suggest increasing the absorption rate by doing anything you can. As it is said in the mega thread "Do anything to keep it inside your system. Do not throw up. I repeat. Do not throw up"
Even if you throw up, have a replacement drink...desirably around double the dose of your first drink.
If I may make a suggestion, partial has a more success rate if you're below 180 pounds. I was around 185 when I did it. In my case, I was rescued soon. I didn't exactly fail. If they hadn't found me, I wouldn't be here.
I respect whatever your decision is. We are pro choice afterall.

Reactions: Action
K

Kittzuni

Pull u close & OD, I'll love u 'til I'm comatose.
May 7, 2023
but anyway, sodium nitrite is very difficult to find, i guess it depends on where you live, but in my place i couldn't find any vendor that doesn't require you to be in a lab or a school or something, and can't find it in the dark web either
Where are you from? Also, you need to post a little more before you can write DMs.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
there is the stan's guide to SN that explain pretty much everything, but i'm not sure i'm allowed to link the post, i'm new here and i heard links are prohibited

it feels like the only ways available are terrible and painful, it sucks
No worries, only links to shops who sell stuff needed for CTB are prohibited (except of DMs)

silence of death

silence of death

May 20, 2023
No worries, only links to shops who sell stuff needed for CTB are prohibited (except of DMs)
oh, thank you, i'll link it for OP then

Reactions: Cryptonite