• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
About 2-3 weeks ago, I decided to get off Prozac, which I have been taking since mid December.

I took it every other day for 1 week, and then stopped to slowly get off.

For a while I felt fine, and I've had no issues until 2 days ago, I've been constantly dizzy and a lot of brain fog.
It feels like I am high, but in the worst way possible. Constantly fatigued but I struggle to fall asleep.

Is it normal for these withdrawal symptoms to occur about 1-2 weeks AFTER stopping completely?
I ask because, either its withdrawal symptoms from Prozac or I got some kind of infection from something I ate.... or I'm just dying normally. >_> someone help.

For anyone who ever stopped an anti-depressant, what was your timeline for withdrawal symptoms?

Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go and Minudah
freetoleave

freetoleave

Feb 7, 2019
yes, that's normal because fluoxetine half-life is 4 to 6 days and norfluoxetine 4 to 16 days, wich means that after 2 weeks your body cleaned 50% of the molecules and weaning takes 5 to 6 weeks to reach something like 95% clean, good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: azucaramargo, Lara Francis, CFLoser and 2 others
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
yes, that's normal because fluoxetine half-life is 4 to 6 days and norfluoxetine 4 to 16 days, wich means that after 2 weeks your body cleaned 50% of the molecules and weaning takes 5 to 6 weeks to reach something like 95% clean, good luck.
Yea. This blows!