D

Dreaming Freedom

May 31, 2023
I don't know what to do anymore. No matter what I do, how hard I try I never get what I deserve. I never get the appreciation, the love that I deserve. It has come to a point where I feel empty..
I don't want to feel anything anymore.i don't even have any freedom that a human should have. Not a bit freedom.i feel suffocated sometimes..but it feels like nobody cares.
I don't wanna live if things are like this..it hurts like hell.. just everything that I go through hurts so much..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: redisblue, Source Energy, numbnesshuman and 2 others
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I don't know what/where in life you are at but I think I am in a very similar situation. My story is posted in other places.... I wish I had sage wisdom for you because I would know how to help myself. Trust me I know what it feels like to have an empty, lonely, and isolated life. What freedom do you seek?

• Love
Reactions: Dreaming Freedom
D

Dreaming Freedom

May 31, 2023
I don't know what/where in life you are at but I think I am in a very similar situation. My story is posted in other places.... I wish I had sage wisdom for you because I would know how to help myself. Trust me I know what it feels like to have an empty, lonely, and isolated life. What freedom do you seek?
It feels good to know I'm not alone in this situation. I can't actually explain in words how I'm not free. But long story short, I can't have any fun. I'm not free physically and not mentally..I'm not allowed to go out and have fun or hangout with my friends.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
It feels good to know I'm not alone in this situation. I can't actually explain in words how I'm not free. But long story short, I can't have any fun. I'm not free physically and not mentally..I'm not allowed to go out and have fun or hangout with my friends.
I'm sorry to hear that.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can feel with you. Life sometimes is so incredibly unfair. Not being able to hangout with friends and not having fun leads to mental emptiness. I know very well how it feels when simply success in life is missing and everything goes worng what can go wrong, that also leads to mental emptiness. You are not alone, many others share similar lifes here. I wish you all the best!

• Love
Reactions: Dreaming Freedom
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is such a horrible world we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own and it must be so awful feeling trapped in that situation. And it's true that most other people could never care, they are too self centred, it's just the harsh reality of existing here, but anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Dreaming Freedom
D

Dreaming Freedom

May 31, 2023
Thank you so much for ur reply ..it means a lot for me

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Dreaming Freedom

May 31, 2023
I can feel with you. Life sometimes is so incredibly unfair. Not being able to hangout with friends and not having fun leads to mental emptiness. I know very well how it feels when simply success in life is missing and everything goes worng what can go wrong, that also leads to mental emptiness. You are not alone, many others share similar lifes here. I wish you all the best
Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate it.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori