• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Basically the question. Since my condition is getting worse each day, I'm planning again. I'm still a bit afraid that I somehow get unlucky. Was even thinking of preparing multiple backup cups since 2g can usually kill a person

• Hugs
Reactions: Disaster, HadItAll and Dead Meat
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
Understand your concerns and that you want to play it safe, but wouldn't that also mean you'd have more side effects, especially that you'd be more likely to throw the sn back out?

Reactions: Zegers
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Certainly one can puke despite of the antiemetic, and certainly can be saved with methylene blue (medical intervention). Without medical help and without vomiting - very unlikely, but of course if such thing would happen, we wouldn't be reading about it in scientific papers, huh? But considering the way it works, it doesn't sound as something probable.

Reactions: y0dha and Zegers
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Unlikely but it could happen if you puke too much or taken to ER.

Reactions: Source Energy
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
That would be extremely unfortunate. But I hope if you follow the regimen, fast, antiemetics, and everything, and you are not found, it is very unlikely.
50 g is a bit much? unless you are very overweight...25 g is recommended, more would mean more nausea?

Reactions: releasespieces
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
The only time I've ever heard someone survive drinking SN without vomiting and intervention was when they only took 10-15g? Can't remember, it could have been 20-25.

If you really want to be on the safe side, take 30g (I agree with the others saying 50g is overkill unless if you're extremely overweight), but still make sure to prepare a 2nd glass if in case you still throw up the first one even with after taking antiemetics.

releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
As you can see, unless you weigh more than 500 lbs you shouldn't be taking a 50g dose, it will just increase risk of failure.

1328B12B 6CB1 445E A1D2 6075856CD0C0

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope, SenseOfLoss, Zegers and 1 other person