• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
i got a prescription for amitryptiline but at the rate it is prescribed it will take maybe half a year to accumulate the amount i need.

ive found another doctor who i think would prescribe me a who is q totally different type of doctor. if i tell them im not currently on any prescriptions, will they catch my lie? do they have access to records for that kind of thing ?

A

Averon

Jul 11, 2023
In my country you can just go to different pharmacies, how are they gonna know you already got what you needed

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
In depends on the country I think. If your doctors use certain medical sites they can see all your medications, appointments, and doctors 1st see if they use the same medical system if they do you will be busted, if not then I doubt it but if clues use different pharmacies and if anything your insurance company won't pay for the same medication twice. There are a lot of factors to this question but I highly suggest you continue to fight for an increase in dose.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
This depends on the country you live in. In some European countries doctors, hospitals and health insurance can see everything.
But there are sources for Ami., where you can order without a prescription. Customs would be involved though.

Last edited: