• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
my mind wont shut off and i go through every scenario several times .having just found my brother who was my best friend too dead the other week and unlike me he was quite minimalistic but sorting his stuff out and throwing his life away was upsetting and i said sorry to every bin bag i took to tip. i have always been a hoarder and never throw anything away so the last few weeks i have been throwing my stuff away and selling some , dvd players, dvds and vhs collection tv, clothes which i had three bedrooms full of , whittled paper work down to one draw , extra pots pans etc etc , hoarder in a tidy ocd way not climbing over tat by the way sorry i digress but im going to sell my house and pay off mortgage and depending if i can wait or sell for market value or quick sale ill have between £20k to £30k .enough to have nothing for anyone to have to sort out when i ctb when i have spent it all .latest idea is a stealth camper van and go touring preferably mad from an old mini bus so i can literal CTB or CTMB in my case .then on a cold night have a big steak BBQ outside in the middle of nowhere and bring the charcoal embers in the van to keep warm with all the vents closed ,wink wink .

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, SMarie1204, Temporarilyabsurd and 5 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I keep trying minimalism but I invariably collect crap. I'd love to live in 200-square feet with a tiny kitchen and fully functional bathroom. Why do you think people like us (all of us) don't actually meet in real life?

Reactions: WOODESITY and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, FTL.Wanderer and WOODESITY
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Reactions: Élégie, SMarie1204 and marcusuk63