• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Azagorod

Azagorod

Apr 4, 2019
I was initially planning to go with the exit bag method but held back because I realized I had no rights to fuck all my family and friends (what little I have) life by traumatizing them with "your son took his own life". I have been fantasizing about getting "accidentally" killed during a terrorist attack or by practicing dangerous sports (I'm thinking wingsuit and then hitting a cliff "accidentally" ). I think it will be easier to bear if they think "he died doing what he loved" rather than "he died feeling lonely and it's my fault". Bonus point for the adrenaline rush that come with putting yourself in danger which may make me feel alive for my last minute on earth and it may help deal with SI (being "drunk on adrenaline" if you will).

Does anyone else has any other ideas to pass a suicide as an accident/natural death ?
I also kinda still want to write a will of some sort to provide closure, I think if I word it carefully enough it can look like a "just in case" text and not a suicide note, any advice on that ?

Reactions: dras23 and Redt2go
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Making suicide "look like an accident" is one of the highest goals of many people here, for just the reasons you suggest. You'll find, looking through various past discussions of it, that it's surprisingly difficult. Skydiving, scuba, motorcycle crash, rock climbing... All those and more have been discussed and found to be more problematic than you'd imagine. If you can manage it, more power to you, but don't count on being successful. Just your behavior will tip off anyone looking. Your sudden interest in wingsuits and an uncharacteristic disregard for safety? Anyone investigating your death will have strong enough suspicions that they will be spoken aloud.

As for writing a will, the majority of wills are written "just in case." Spelling out your final wishes might feel morbid to your friends and family, but can be easily explained in a way that assuages people's fears: "I had a nightmare, and then got to thinking, and realized I'd never spelled out my thoughts, so it's a good exercise." Most people's minds shy away from the idea of anyone they know killing themselves, so it doesn't take much to assure them that your intent is anything but that. A little creativity goes a long way.

Reactions: Azagorod
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I was thinking that too, maybe "accidentally" falling off a cliff.

T

thiswillkillme

Mar 16, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/make-suicide-look-like-an-accident.13310/

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I was initially planning to go with the exit bag method but held back because I realized I had no rights to fuck all my family and friends (what little I have) life by traumatizing them with "your son took his own life". I have been fantasizing about getting "accidentally" killed during a terrorist attack or by practicing dangerous sports (I'm thinking wingsuit and then hitting a cliff "accidentally" ). I think it will be easier to bear if they think "he died doing what he loved" rather than "he died feeling lonely and it's my fault". Bonus point for the adrenaline rush that come with putting yourself in danger which may make me feel alive for my last minute on earth and it may help deal with SI (being "drunk on adrenaline" if you will).

Does anyone else has any other ideas to pass a suicide as an accident/natural death ?
I also kinda still want to write a will of some sort to provide closure, I think if I word it carefully enough it can look like a "just in case" text and not a suicide note, any advice on that ?
Same here, although I don't plan to crash on accident, I'm starting with skydiving and on my path to wingsuit flying, and it's a long process until you finally get to the wingsuit. Wingsuit deaths are 1 out of 60 people, also I love bikes so probably will die either way. What I'm starting to see is one you try adrenaline is fucking addictive so you start risking more, not need to crash on purpose just enjoy the ride and it will eventually come, once you try it you want to get to the ground safe so you can try it again, but you know you will eventually crash lots of people die in that sport. BTW you at least need to get 2 years of skydiving and base jumping experience until you can get into a wingsuit.

L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/
If performed in a shallow water pool(the depth of a pool less than your height) or near the shore, that would look like you fainted and dropped in water (and actually it will be so).
However, it seems not for everybody. You can also read old research of one person, he tried different hyperventilation technics but didn't achieve his goal:

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Get hammered on booze and fall in the canal

Azagorod

Azagorod

Apr 4, 2019
Thanks for all the answers !
Making suicide "look like an accident" is one of the highest goals of many people here, for just the reasons you suggest. You'll find, looking through various past discussions of it
Sorry, I only looked at the most recent threads and didn't see anything, should've looked deeper..
As for writing a will, the majority of wills are written "just in case." Spelling out your final wishes might feel morbid to your friends and family, but can be easily explained in a way that assuages people's fears: "I had a nightmare, and then got to thinking, and realized I'd never spelled out my thoughts, so it's a good exercise." Most people's minds shy away from the idea of anyone they know killing themselves, so it doesn't take much to assure them that your intent is anything but that. A little creativity goes a long way.

Thanks, I didn't realize it would be this easy.. will start writing this week probably, I already have some unfinished draft here and there so it shouldn't take too long.

I love bikes so probably will die either way
I'm assuming you're talking about mountain bikes ? Isn't there more chance to end up permanently crippled than to die for those sports ? It's one of the thing I was worried about with taking this path and why I was more leaning toward wingsuit because I'm scared I might end up not dying and not being able to try to die anymore with sports like skiing / surfing or biking..

If performed in a shallow water pool(the depth of a pool less than your height) or near the shore, that would look like you fainted and dropped in water (and actually it will be so).

Looked into it a bit, I don't think this will work because I already tried it to some extent (not trying to die but somewhat hoping for it ) and I get fcked over by SI before blacking out. And I don't remember ever blacking out in my life so I don't think this will work unfortunately but thank you anyway.

L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Looked into it a bit, I don't think this will work because I already tried it to some extent (not trying to die but somewhat hoping for it ) and I get fcked over by SI before blacking out.
Did you try SWB?
In that thread, they also talked about another technic - kind of 'choking game' (see youtube links in SWB thread). You should test 'choking game' variant, it seems very easy to do, according to this video: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/post-14106

O

oldgregg187

Jun 26, 2019
palouse falls WA, happens all the time