GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Found a whole community who accepts my cynicism! Much love to you all, however long you can deal with staying on this godforsaken planet!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog, Gromit-CTB, Silvermorning and 10 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
That is a great question! For me it all comes down to chronic pain control or lack of. Now with that said, @GravityUtilizer you ARE such a loving, caring and nice person!! LOVE your wit and it shows how cleaver and also thoughtful you are. You are a great global family member and you make me happy! Walter:heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Ghost2211, Heart Shards and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Chesshire cat: We're all cynical here.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, whywere, GravityUtilizer and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
maybe thats the difference here. people get accepted and not just tolerated. this makes a big difference.

how long? depends. before i entered here, i would have said - less than a month. but now. dont know - could be 10 years. bit in a 50:50 mood right now.
but as ironic it sounds. this place and some people i already met here might be a reason to hang out for some time. who knows - i don't ^^

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, dropdeadfred, whywere and 3 others
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
maybe thats the difference here. people get accepted and not just tolerated. this makes a big difference.

how long? depends. before i entered here, i would have said - less than a month. but now. dont know - could be 10 years. bit in a 50:50 mood right now.
but as ironic it sounds. this place and some people i already met here might be a reason to hang out for some time. who knows - i don't ^^
People who want to die are the kindest souls. Sad.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BrokenAlien, Silvermorning, Good4Nothing and 7 others
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I actually have a theory why. People that have experienced unbearable pain, the appex of agony that they don't want anyone else to feel the same, just a thought.

• Love
Reactions: Gromit-CTB, BrokenAlien, Silvermorning and 4 others
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I actually have a theory why. People that have experienced unbearable pain, the appex of agony that they don't want anyone else to feel the same, just a thought.

i guess some experiences only can be understood if the person itself also had some kind of experience which enables this person to be empathetic about it.
that experiences can be quite different but the outcome like physical or emotional pain can so be shared and understood better like nobody who didn't experience something to some extent could ever imagine.

edit: my aunt for example is always happy to talk with me about here migraine cause she could share this with me as i have it too.
even here kids sometimes said to her, they can't hear her stories about her pain, cause the don't know this kind of pain.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, whywere and Heart Shards
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
i guess some experiences only can be understood if the person itself also had some kind of experience which enables this person to be empathetic about it.
that experiences can be quite different but the outcome like physical or emotional pain can so be shared and understood better like nobody who didn't experience something to some extent could ever imagine.
I think that's what bonds us. We're a family, more functional family than my biological one.
My bio family would not want to hear none of this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, whywere and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I think that's what bonds us. We're a family, more functional family than my biological one.
My bio family would to hear none of this.

many years ago i saw an interview with - if i remember right - some grandchild or something like that of freud (maybe i am complete mistaken here :D - doesnt also really matter).
she said - the family we choose is often of more value than the blood related family.

but i guess relatives are always a complicated thing. many love hate relationships ^^

edit: another aspect i find interesting. at some level of suffering the concept of trying to live with it, is just not enough.
who can live with something that somehow feels like torture. that's just ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and Heart Shards
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Yesterday i nearly choked on 50ml of vodka in one go and started throwing up blood.
My esophagus is probably inflamed from heavy drinking.

giphy.gif

• Aww..
Reactions: I screwed up, Silvermorning, puppy9 and 2 others