Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
My bf came home with a job application form today, and told me I had to fill it in. It's for bar work in a snoby hotel 25 min bus ride away (Ahem I have anxiety and scared of people and can't go more than a road away on my own on my best day) anyhoo I complied politely took it and filled it in correctly. I felt a kind of smug calmness knowing that he thinks he as got his way. Unbeknownst to him I will be long gone before I would even have to start the job. Lovely feeling.
Edit; oh god I'm sorry if that sounded evil.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, painoflife, Lennox and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, then I guess the joke is on him.
I hope you find a successful solution to this problem. Safe journey if the bus stops to pick you up.

Reactions: Tabbyql
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I feel this in my heart. My friends all around me feel as if I am able to be "normal" and do "normal" things. Like hold a job, go to bars, walk down the street... But my anxiety says differently.

I love knowing that before I every comply with their wishes I will be gone. I'm thinking tonight is going to be my night to get to the bus stop.

I also have friends who know of my plans and totally support my wishes. That's a good feeling.

I hope you find a peaceful journey to that bus stop. I love and respect you.

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Thank you it's nice to know someone knows how I feel (even though it's bad circumstances) please don't do anything tonight, I know this is pro choice site but please hang on. I would hate anything bad to happen.